Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
many mom n pop store have these already so they wont be too limited. although i havent been able to find my size in my hook up spots

They look straight, but I refuse to get this shoe for 2 reasons:

heads up I'm about to rant
1: The Mesh instead of leather (yeah, I'm being picky I know it.)
2: THIS SHOE STARTED THE ENTIRE "HYPE BEAST" ERA THAT I HATED AND MADE JORDAN RELEASES NOT FUN! And I've been buying J's since 2000 and on here since 03. After this limited release shoe dropped in 05, every shoe release afterwards was STUPID filled with re-sellers and other dumb stuff. My dude wanted me to get him a pair back in 05(they weren't released where he was) and I swear to you, dudes were buying 5-10 pairs and re-selling them out in the parking lot for $275...killing it for TRUE sneaker heads. Needless to say I didn't get the pair for my friend. But it seemed that after this shoe, anything that was considered limited sold like hot cakes, no matter what the color scheme. If it says limited, and it's red, purple, cyan, and grey, it's snatched up...But anyways...I digress.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I hadn't realized how limited these are going to be. They're quite
pimp.gif

Get a pair even if you're unsure. Trust me, they're worth it.

yeah i was already sold.....now imma go HARD for these....

Originally Posted by bjw1983

2: THIS SHOE STARTED THE ENTIRE "HYPE BEAST" ERA THAT I HATED AND MADE JORDAN RELEASES NOT FUN! And I've been buying J's since 2000 and on here since 03. After this limited release shoe dropped in 05, every shoe release afterwards was STUPID filled with re-sellers and other dumb stuff. My dude wanted me to get him a pair back in 05(they weren't released where he was) and I swear to you, dudes were buying 5-10 pairs and re-selling them out in the parking lot for $275...killing it for TRUE sneaker heads. Needless to say I didn't get the pair for my friend. But it seemed that after this shoe, anything that was considered limited sold like hot cakes, no matter what the color scheme. If it says limited, and it's red, purple, cyan, and grey, it's snatched up...But anyways...I digress.
Seriously...the original Altitude was more hyped than the damn flint's if you could believe it. Although want for these drew me to shoe gallery in Miami where I was fortunate to grab a random pair of Champ pack Olympic Dunks instead of the ALTs as they were long gone. I proceeded to save and copped a pair off ebay only to have a pair of fakes after opening the box...(I looked at them for 2 weeks straight just....FEELING like these were too good to be true and "OFF" in someway...(shape and the basketball leather didn't look anything like the pictures I saw on NT) if it wasn't for that moment when I sought out the knowledge between legit and fakes I never would be the thorough NT head I am today...never would have ran into Niketalk.com in a random netscape search (yeah I still was on that...
indifferent.gif
) Never would have ran into the Jordan Brand fourm ( even though I SWEAR I ran in nike talk for a hot second back in 2002 to scope some pictures of the Rose Garden AF1 high) Man #$!# it....I'm going to pick up a pair of these...as a testament to how far I've come thanks to NT. Should be real nice with a color matched polo. 

ive heard a rumor from an operation manager in a local Footlocker and he said FTL as the company was allotted 7000 total pairs of these...take it for what its worth

their store is getting 1-2 FSR, he wouldnt tell me exactly how many he would be getting

so there is how limited they will be country wide in FTL stores if not all of FTL Inc

These are super limited. My connect that usually gets about 30 - 40 pairs got 15 pairs of these. No restock, no more nothing. If you don't buy these and you want them, you're SOL.

Got two pairs of the og altitudes, and normally wouldn't go for these...but I'm a big fan of the 3M mesh uppers...and I'm feeling these. If I can cop with my discount, then I'll grab a pair...if not, no big deal. Waiting for the CG's

Originally Posted by bjw1983

Salt truck

is there a way to get theese in europe (germany, austria) too?
realy want to have one ore two pairs but it is impossible for me
frown.gif

Thanks

Shaq

Originally Posted by LAShaq

frown.gif

Thanks

Shaq

Have you tried ordering from those websites that have them early? 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by LAShaq

frown.gif

Thanks

Shaq

Have you tried ordering from those websites that have them early? 
Yo are you in TN?
nerd.gif

Could have copped the last size 13 for retail from a store online that started doing phone orders only on these on Saturday because they were preorders. They ship on release day. Passed because I'm not a size 13 and I know a few stores getting these by me. This release seems to be just like the Olympic VII. Not necessarily as popular but in terms of the type of release and how many were produced.

I realy need them badly. Size 13 would have been perfect for me.
It ist so hard to get limited releases here in europe :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom