Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think these will be gone in an hour if that! lots of people missed out on the original release so people are waiting on these. Got my pair today but my hook up made me get the shirt to match it, said he couldnt move the shirts if he didnt make people buy em with the shoes. 190 out the door aint bad though!

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eh another easy cop in the Chi

This 
pimp.gif

I'll try and hold off until about after xmas time on these

saw these today in person and they are weak IMO, not lookin so great either was the white red13's they had, the suede is crappy and the glue between the midsole and upper is all out and looks horrible, and this was on multiple pairs not just one, and the footlocker i went to in tampa has these displayed already and they look oh so sweet though

below is just a quick story about me and these sneakers read if you want but look at the pics copped early got in the mail today
i just got these in the mail and couldnt wait because i have finals and work so it is good i copped i had the OG but sold these and when i saw pics i wanted them so bad and now that i got them i am excited so im posting pics.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
personally i like these better than the OG's and they feel better too thats why i want a second pair if i can but when the OG's dropped i was mad hyped and was gonna cop early but my sis camped for me cuz i had work and she said dont pay above retail ill get them for you. but when i saw these i was hyped little disappointed that it ain't 3M like the black/red (i compared them  lol)

I forgot that that first release has leather on the side until I broke them out the other day., but I like the material 3m better so Im pretty siked to have both.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

saw these today in person and they are weak IMO, not lookin so great either was the white red13's they had, the suede is crappy and the glue between the midsole and upper is all out and looks horrible, and this was on multiple pairs not just one, and the footlocker i went to in tampa has these displayed already and they look oh so sweet though

Where in Tampa are these releasing if you don't mind me asking. Copped on pair online because I couldn't find a spot. May get another if I can find them locally.

Every place in the boston area that got the olympic vii are getting these in the same quantities. I have not heard of any new stores getting them around here and havnt talked to a store that got the olympic vii that are not getting these.

All of the mom and pop type web stores that have official JB accounts that sell for retail and do not ship until release date that stay true to there account rules that got the olympic vii got these too.

Thats just what I noticed so in my head its the same type of Jordan release.

I think these are the same level of quickstrike or JB tear account as the vii's. Thats just my educated assumption. i feel strongly about this, but a mod or somone who actually knows for sure should pipe in cuz im interested in some confirmation or that my hypothesis is false.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eh another easy cop in the Chi

sho u rite  ill be getting these tommorrow from my city sports plug while nt panics.
happy.gif
cant blame yall cuz nike town chicago was super stupid crazy for these bak in 05 the line was wrapped around the apple store

Sure hope I can get my hands on these come RD....

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Originally Posted by thapointguy

I saw a few camp out in front of NTSF already. Good weather right now so they lucky.

Well, they are gonna get a pleasant surprise, because these don't release until December 11th. 

pretty dumb if you believed them???
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

French, you should know already. Dudes in the Bay/SF be doing the most. It's not right unless they OD...

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be shocked at all, but then, like it was mentioned, they are probably camping for those DB 3's.   

I'm beginning to think some people just enjoy waiting outside for shoes.

Animal... Whats up with you and the BAY??? You always seem to say something about us out here! If you stayed out here you would know how it is. YES these kids be beasting but you gotta do what you gotta do if you want them before their gone. Its always been like out here.

KAL... lol and your right... Some do like to camp.

Man Those Pics have me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I really want these, always had a thing for the Original Alt's but never could pull the trigger on em being that Black & Green is the color of one of the gangs in the hood by the crib, and I can already see the drama poppin up if I'm caught walking to the liquor store in these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I really want these, always had a thing for the Original Alt's but never could pull the trigger on em being that Black & Green is the color of one of the gangs in the hood by the crib, and I can already see the drama poppin up if I'm caught walking to the liquor store in these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

BINGO..That's the only reason I'm not copping these, my couisn's would have mad drama with me.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

BINGO..That's the only reason I'm not copping these, my couisn's would have mad drama with me.
Right fam, people may think it's dumb and its just some colors but we know, these mugs out in the Chi dont care
tired.gif

I'm cool with the folkz from around the hood since i grew up with em, but other parts of the city? It's a NO DEAL.Kinda how it was when i copped the BMP back, the yellow and black 1's attracted TOO much heat!! had family members on the verge of checkin my !!# 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dang...sneakers are serious biz....should i be scared for my life if i wear these around the Chi.....~.~

I liked em when I copped it the first time... but that green is verrry difficult to match with though..

Originally Posted by bjw1983

They look straight, but I refuse to get this shoe for 2 reasons:

heads up I'm about to rant
1: The Mesh instead of leather (yeah, I'm being picky I know it.)
2: THIS SHOE STARTED THE ENTIRE "HYPE BEAST" ERA THAT I HATED AND MADE JORDAN RELEASES NOT FUN! And I've been buying J's since 2000 and on here since 03. After this limited release shoe dropped in 05, every shoe release afterwards was STUPID filled with re-sellers and other dumb stuff. My dude wanted me to get him a pair back in 05(they weren't released where he was) and I swear to you, dudes were buying 5-10 pairs and re-selling them out in the parking lot for $275...killing it for TRUE sneaker heads. Needless to say I didn't get the pair for my friend. But it seemed that after this shoe, anything that was considered limited sold like hot cakes, no matter what the color scheme. If it says limited, and it's red, purple, cyan, and grey, it's snatched up...But anyways...I digress.
this is true. I bought these shoes for 225 out of the trunk of an employee at Michael K's in ny. Dude had a FSR is his *!@+%$% trunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom