Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Man Those Pics have me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I really want these, always had a thing for the Original Alt's but never could pull the trigger on em being that Black & Green is the color of one of the gangs in the hood by the crib, and I can already see the drama poppin up if I'm caught walking to the liquor store in these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man what part of the chi u in cuz colors ant no big deal here in the chi bro especially blak and green These dudes wana c wich side yo hat is broke off 2 er body knw dat i knw so many folks that wer black and red it ant funny Cuz that color is like the chi's blak n yellow

Originally Posted by big 23 collector

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

I really want these, always had a thing for the Original Alt's but never could pull the trigger on em being that Black & Green is the color of one of the gangs in the hood by the crib, and I can already see the drama poppin up if I'm caught walking to the liquor store in these
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man what part of the chi u in cuz colors ant no big deal here in the chi bro especially blak and green These dudes wana c wich side yo hat is broke off 2 er body knw dat i knw so many folks that wer black and red it ant funny Cuz that color is like the chi's blak n yellow

I feel ya g.. I stay in Humboldt Park/Logan Square area, I'm surrounded by folkz and people...Either way they lookin for anything to make a move on someone thats just how it is. 

Unfortunely my store is only getting 36 pairs and only 9 can be bought on discount smh. And of course it goes priority like who's been working there the longest gets the discount and me being the latest hire sucks lol even if ur the best salesman ...for 121 with taxes I would gladly cop. But 175...ehhh...on to the cool greys(white/red xiii will be an easy scoop later in january). Hope everyone gets their pair.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I feel ya g.. I stay in Humboldt Park/Logan Square area, I'm surrounded by folkz and people...Either way they lookin for anything to make a move on someone thats just how it is. 

wearin these around there u will be lookin like u snakin it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

ok ok im in roseland they on bs bout er thing but shoes

Will only cop on swoosh for the low, theres no way I'm paying retail for these. I've been collecting Jordans/nikes since 97 and I just never understood the hype that surrounded this shoe. I understand that it was a limited release, but this is merely an all black shoe with a little hint of green in it..nothing to go crazy over or maybe its just me. Maybe i'm just not a huge fan of the colorway, but I am a huge fan of the XIII's so I'll cop nonetheless.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
You aint even lyin fam 
laugh.gif

Bad enough cats already think i'm a cobra because of my family ties
tired.gif
tired.gif

Either way these may get copped somewhere down the road on a discount, my girl at Champs told me they already got their shipment of both XIII's and quite a few pairs of each. Majority of the cats out here have tunnel vision towards them cool greys so these should slip through the cracks a lil 

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

NorthSide of  Chicago- You guys are right, I tried to avoid black & Red and black & Blue but the older you get the more you understand if they already have there mind made up about you nothing will stop them but its also about your entire wardrobe-----Other then online IN CHICAGO-where is the best place to secure a pair of these kicks easy and are there any Midnight releases??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LAShaq

will the altitudes release in europe too?
ore just in the us and asia?

To get an honest reassuring answer, you should go to Nike.com and chat with a representative or call them.  

Saw these today in GS sizes. I just can't get with that nasty bumpy material they use on these.

I don't understand why all of DMV's best shoe spots are in dangerous neighborhoods....coincidence?...nike....?

Originally Posted by Jh3p

I don't understand why all of DMV's best shoe spots are in dangerous neighborhoods....coincidence?...nike....?

hahaha lets go together jee. is columbia gon have some? 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Wheaton Mall
Wheaton mall is fine, theyre gettin them?

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

hahaha lets go together jee. is columbia gon have some? 
HAHAHA PQ. Naw, apparently these are super duper special shoes. 

Wheaton Mall
Wheaton mall is fine, theyre gettin them?
Shoe City, Foot Action
thanks man, u gonna be there? if so, what time u gunna start waiting?

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

any word on the release spots in the DMV?

pg mall...
lol, anywhere else ? that won't get you killed over a pair of shoes?

good lookin shoeking ... u only get tried if u lookin sus JH 
roll.gif
, i aint worried  
Well damn, now I gotta go to pg mall. 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom