Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me a hater if u want but i hate the fact that i searched so hard an spent money on my J's to c dat wer supposed 2 b limited to c dat ther re-releasin erythin an now ima go 2 da gym an c all these kids wearin umm an not knowin nuttin bout jordans juss buyin cuz they got a jumpman

call me a hater if u want but i hate the fact that i searched so hard an spent money on my J's to c dat wer supposed 2 b limited to c dat ther re-releasin erythin an now ima go 2 da gym an c all these kids wearin umm an not knowin nuttin bout jordans juss buyin cuz they got a jumpman

Originally Posted by mackinmike

Dude, who cares.  They are just shoes.   It's a business, people need to get over it. 

Besides, retros nowadays don't compare to the older Retros.

And since when did people need to know the life and times of Michael Jordan, in order for them to buy his shoes??  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mackinmike

Dude, who cares.  They are just shoes.   It's a business, people need to get over it. 

Besides, retros nowadays don't compare to the older Retros.

And since when did people need to know the life and times of Michael Jordan, in order for them to buy his shoes??  
laugh.gif

i dont understand why jordan brand is always doing this..everybody is going to cop the flints and the white and reds then the cool greys. These on the other hand will be to the side and they might cop them basically these will be on the shelves for a while...i might pick them up with my girls discount but thats the only reason 

i dont understand why jordan brand is always doing this..everybody is going to cop the flints and the white and reds then the cool greys. These on the other hand will be to the side and they might cop them basically these will be on the shelves for a while...i might pick them up with my girls discount but thats the only reason 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

no one will care about these this time

Pretty much. 

Just like the Nubuck XII's.  Everyone wanted them because they were almost impossible to get, and so were the Altitudes. 

Hype, hype, and more hype.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

no one will care about these this time

Pretty much. 

Just like the Nubuck XII's.  Everyone wanted them because they were almost impossible to get, and so were the Altitudes. 

Hype, hype, and more hype.

i may jus pick em up to resell... make a good lil bit of money to help for christmas n next years mass

i may jus pick em up to resell... make a good lil bit of money to help for christmas n next years mass

hopefully a lot of people will be sleeping on this and make it easier to get at least one pair.. if not a second...  I love 13's and this holiday season may be one of the best in a very long time as far as I'm concerned..

hopefully a lot of people will be sleeping on this and make it easier to get at least one pair.. if not a second...  I love 13's and this holiday season may be one of the best in a very long time as far as I'm concerned..

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Cool, I'm sure everyone will appreciate Dollar Tree presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom