Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
50th state update.....waited in line at Champs (Pearlridge) bout 6am (store opened at 9am) and they only had 12 pairs to sell!! I was lucky and copped a pair but they only had 2 pairs of sizes 8-14. Heard that Footlocker (Waikiki) had 12 pairs too....damn that's only 24 pairs for the whole damn state!!

like honestly, do u think if u ordered from mobile finishline.com, the order is likely to be cancelled?

These sold well here in LA. Almost sold out. Don't sleep on these. They are moving fast!

Got lucky at my place where i'm batting .1000 for J releases. Woke up around 1pm and strolled into the shoe store. I think what got me lucky is that this store had been telling everyone ALL WEEK that they werent getting them. They ended up getting a pair like two days ago outta nowhere. Picked one up for me and another for my boy on lockdown. Last 11 and last 12.

Register shot

2cdbgrb.jpg

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further.

1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh.

tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way.

idk what ftlog means.

if you like them get them. im just telling people they wont be that hard to come by at or around retail 6months from now so its no need to be upset with yourself to day if you passed and may want them later. and im using popular more hyped releases to back my point. while magic 1978 says feed into the hype cuz(with no proof to support his argument) its no way you will be able to get these at a decent price in 6months.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

like honestly, do u think if u ordered from mobile finishline.com, the order is likely to be cancelled?

I think the mobile orders got a good chance of shipping, just like all the "regular" order FNL took. My Eastbay order already shipped so I'm on hold with FNL as I type to try to cancel my mobile order. We'll see what they say about the order in general and if I'm able to cancel.

So, called fnl 2 check on my order....went from processing to "working 2 fulfill"
Is that good or bad? Any body else chk?

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

I think the mobile orders got a good chance of shipping, just like all the "regular" order FNL took. My Eastbay order already shipped so I'm on hold with FNL as I type to try to cancel my mobile order. We'll see what they say about the order in general and if I'm able to cancel.

I called to cancel my mobile FNL order and they said it has already been fulfilled and they it may not be able to be cancelled before it ships. So it looks like the mobile orders are good to go!! 

I called FNL, I had two size 13 orders, both still show processing, but they said both my orders cancelled because item sold out. Placed my orders at 12 20 and 12 35 am EST.

Originally Posted by Kaplockup

50th state update.....waited in line at Champs (Pearlridge) bout 6am (store opened at 9am) and they only had 12 pairs to sell!! I was lucky and copped a pair but they only had 2 pairs of sizes 8-14. Heard that Footlocker (Waikiki) had 12 pairs too....damn that's only 24 pairs for the whole damn state!!
there were 18 at Alas...are you sure you checked all the stores on the island?

Ordered from FNL.com @ like 3:00am EST (size 11) when I got home and found out my hookup couldn't get them from swoosh.

I doubted it would go through and still do, but my AMEX is showing FNL as an approved pending charge, so I guess that's not a BAD sign, but does not necessarily mean a thing.

Either way, either I get them or I save $175. I passed on the Flint's because my 2005's are holding up strong and they weren't worth retail for me.

Let's see if I pull the trigger on the CG XI, if they aren't insanely hard to get.

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my UPS tracking info from Eastbay.

Is your ups also saying delivery scheduled on the 16th? cause that ain't 3day shipping to me.
Eastbay upgraded me ( gold club member ) to 1 day shipping. So for those who are gold members did you all get 1 day shipping? Weird.. its not even close to xmas and they are doing free upgrades

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my UPS tracking info from Eastbay.

Is your ups also saying delivery scheduled on the 16th? cause that ain't 3day shipping to me.
Eastbay upgraded me ( gold club member ) to 1 day shipping. So for those who are gold members did you all get 1 day shipping? Weird.. its not even close to xmas and they are doing free upgrades

...i got gold club, and it still says grounds, but i guess i live around Chicago and with eastbay being out of Wisconsin, i guess it would be a waste to get 1 day shipping.  Anyhow, i got my tracking from eastbay too.

Call FNL, seems like my orders are processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom