Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my confirmation from finish line about an hour ago...how did finish line not sell out as fast as everybody else...they were too easy to get compared to the other sites especially 30 minutes into the release

Originally Posted by Error on page

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further.

1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh.

tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way.

idk what ftlog means.

if you like them get them. im just telling people they wont be that hard to come by at or around retail 6months from now so its no need to be upset with yourself to day if you passed and may want them later. and im using popular more hyped releases to back my point. while magic 1978 says feed into the hype cuz(with no proof to support his argument) its no way you will be able to get these at a decent price in 6months.
@magic1978-These won't be hard to come by at all, and there are tons of sellers that sell those VII's for retail still, you think just because a shoe sells out the first day it's going to be impossible to come by in a few months?  You are way wrong, unless you only buy shoes from feebay.  Of course people are TRYING to sell them for high prices right now, it's the first day.  Just because somethings listed high on feebay doesn't mean thats what they are selling for.  I saw a pair of VARSITY red VI's and the guy was asking $400, so does that mean all those VI's are going to be that much? Not to mention, there are still TONS of stores that still have these, so they are not a complete sell out. Hell there's a store by me that has sz 10+ for $10 off retail.  Not everyone feeds into the hype of a shoe because it says "limited" or "quickstrike".

The spot by my house still has them.. .. but I wasnt crazy about them in 05 and I dont think my feelings towards them have changed..

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my UPS tracking info from Eastbay.

Is your ups also saying delivery scheduled on the 16th? cause that ain't 3day shipping to me.
Eastbay upgraded me ( gold club member ) to 1 day shipping. So for those who are gold members did you all get 1 day shipping? Weird.. its not even close to xmas and they are doing free upgrades

...i got gold club, and it still says grounds, but i guess i live around Chicago and with eastbay being out of Wisconsin, i guess it would be a waste to get 1 day shipping.  Anyhow, i got my tracking from eastbay too.

Call FNL, seems like my orders are processing.
I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
Do you have gold club?  Cause if you do, i think 3 day shipping is the standard free shipping for all gold club members.  I never get 3 day select because it would be pointless for them to do it, since i live in Chicago which is very close to where eastbay is located.  I usually get my shoes in 2 days via UPS ground. 

huge quoting chain...

Yea, I became a gold club member because shipping is too insane for me and I purchase quite a bit from eastbay.before gold club i did the standard 5-6 day saver shipping or something like that. it took its time to get to me back then, I would be surprised when it comes because i would forget.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further.

1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh.

tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way.

idk what ftlog means.

if you like them get them. im just telling people they wont be that hard to come by at or around retail 6months from now so its no need to be upset with yourself to day if you passed and may want them later. and im using popular more hyped releases to back my point. while magic 1978 says feed into the hype cuz(with no proof to support his argument) its no way you will be able to get these at a decent price in 6months.
@magic1978-These won't be hard to come by at all, and there are tons of sellers that sell those VII's for retail still, you think just because a shoe sells out the first day it's going to be impossible to come by in a few months?  You are way wrong, unless you only buy shoes from feebay.  Of course people are TRYING to sell them for high prices right now, it's the first day.  Just because somethings listed high on feebay doesn't mean thats what they are selling for.  I saw a pair of VARSITY red VI's and the guy was asking $400, so does that mean all those VI's are going to be that much? Not to mention, there are still TONS of stores that still have these, so they are not a complete sell out. Hell there's a store by me that has sz 10+ for $10 off retail.  Not everyone feeds into the hype of a shoe because it says "limited" or "quickstrike".

Ok. Anyway, these sold out in minutes around the Atlanta Area (seeing as though we only got a few pair - most stores had 15 - 10.. South Dekalb had 100 pairs)... There WILL be hard to find. Expect resellers to T-off on dudes.

i dont like the mesh on these at all. maybe if it was 3m but i dunno, this isnt the type of 13 one puts mesh on. like the 05 better

Theres a ton of these on eBay getting not getting any bids. People aren't going crazy over these. Mesh side panels killed it for me. Us old heads will break out the '05's and let the youngn's rock these

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further. 1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh. tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way. idk what ftlog means.

What are you talking about?

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further. 1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh.
tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way.idk what ftlog means.

I often find that people who aren't that intelligent have a problem detecting sarcasm.

Also you might want to learn what a quote is, because when you quote and unquote it's supposed to have the actual statement within it.

But you win son, seems like you have problems with comprehending and what encompasses proving a point, and I'm getting annoyed trying to teach you what you failed to learn in school.

Easton Town Center HOH still has these...manager even said he would possibly try to ship them out to FL's to get rid of them...might be worth a shot if you aren't near a retailer that has them

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

idk what ftlog means.

Ok. Anyway, these sold out in minutes around the Atlanta Area (seeing as though we only got a few pair - most stores had 15 - 10.. South Dekalb had 100 pairs)... There WILL be hard to find. Expect resellers to T-off on dudes.

go check ebay and report back. you gone tell me people gone want these in two weeks over the cg.......no. cement iii , playoff xiii, bordeax vii etc. all come out basicly back to back, which i also think they are better shoes. when is this demand for the alt. xiii supposed to go up dude? there are plenty xiii currently sub$100 with a few hours left with 0-2 bids. dont be fooled just cuz they sold out around your area. resellers gone t off........well see.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

@magic 1978*** smh........ nooooo i didnt switch nothing up, i only quoted ebay both were from ebay the fact that there are more at a different locations proves my point further. 1st u asked "how do i know kicks are hyped, did u do a poll?", then you say all kicks are hyped, smh. tell me why my opinion is wrong,with facts. do that. instead of saying its your opinion and its wrong. and mind you my opinion plays out every year the same way. idk what ftlog means.

What are you talking about?

now you dont kno what the convo is about. funny how most people on here dont agree with you, so you play dumb. he is using examples to prove a point. smh

***to every1 about magic 1978*** this is what a beaten person sounds like on the internet. he deflects and dances around the point w/ no real examples to back his point. then when to much evidence/people disgree w/ him he begins to anylize stuff like grammar harder than the actual point. (this can be seen in his last post) just take ya L and keep it moving magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom