Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG THANKS to the homie that gave me a hand.... 1 of 3 is still major.

SUCKS that NDC hated on us and only let ppl cop 1 pair.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now Ill start my hunt. Im hoping for restocks are price drops.
ohwell.gif

Are these sold out in everyones area???

MIKE... I gotta give you a HOLLA.

PERRY... Glad you got your pair homie.

Da XpLiCiT OnE wrote:
My DS collection including older Altitudes with no 3M on the right.

FUNK the Alts.... Its all about them BLACK / RED XIIIs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hella wanted a pair of these 2010s just so I didnt have to wear them trash made 05s again.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

bmore got no love. dude at footaction tried to say its because bmore doesnt have shoe heads like DC/VA got.
had me like
laugh.gif

i think Jordan Brand just dont like BMore.... freaking infra pack... black fri 23s, old love 23s, these........
indifferent.gif

Walked into champs and grabbed my size easily on my break. I was in my work shirt though, and they were giving me crap about it... (fnl employee lol)

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my UPS tracking info from Eastbay.

Is your ups also saying delivery scheduled on the 16th? cause that ain't 3day shipping to me.
Eastbay upgraded me ( gold club member ) to 1 day shipping. So for those who are gold members did you all get 1 day shipping? Weird.. its not even close to xmas and they are doing free upgrades

...i got gold club, and it still says grounds, but i guess i live around Chicago and with eastbay being out of Wisconsin, i guess it would be a waste to get 1 day shipping.  Anyhow, i got my tracking from eastbay too.

Call FNL, seems like my orders are processing.
I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Got my UPS tracking info from Eastbay.

Is your ups also saying delivery scheduled on the 16th? cause that ain't 3day shipping to me.
Eastbay upgraded me ( gold club member ) to 1 day shipping. So for those who are gold members did you all get 1 day shipping? Weird.. its not even close to xmas and they are doing free upgrades

...i got gold club, and it still says grounds, but i guess i live around Chicago and with eastbay being out of Wisconsin, i guess it would be a waste to get 1 day shipping.  Anyhow, i got my tracking from eastbay too.

Call FNL, seems like my orders are processing.
I live in San Francisco. Says "Service: 3 DAY SELECT" Scheduled Delivery: 16-December-2010

Last time I ordered the Flints on that thursday night, they got it to me on Monday night. So I got my fingers crossed.
Do you have gold club?  Cause if you do, i think 3 day shipping is the standard free shipping for all gold club members.  I never get 3 day select because it would be pointless for them to do it, since i live in Chicago which is very close to where eastbay is located.  I usually get my shoes in 2 days via UPS ground. 

Got my order number from usps... Looks like mine are coming... Hopefully the cool greys are gonna be this easy.
I would hate to be outside in the cold in detroit for these. I remember back in 2001 ppl were getting mugged and shot for them
it was all over the news...

FNL.com pulls from stores inventories too. But when stores open tomorrow they have to sell their pairs to the customers in line first, the left overs will go to shipping out for orders. So it depends on your luck.

I was thinking THIS.
There is no way FNL has 25 pairs or more of EACH size online. Some of you are going to be ANGRY like I mentioned before.

has anyone received an email from finishline.com that the shoes are shipped? how long do u think it will take?

Got all 26 prs from my spot...my connection says thank you for the tips...those who are picking up mon hit me up early...I lucked out that usps was open so I mailed out the 12 u guys ordered...

Spoiler [+]
you know who you are...

bigj505 wrote:
bmore got no love. dude at footaction tried to say its because bmore doesnt have shoe heads like DC/VA got.
had me like
laugh.gif

i think Jordan Brand just dont like BMore.... freaking infra pack... black fri 23s, old love 23s, these........
indifferent.gif

Damn J that sucks big time homie.... yea with that short list, seems like BMORE has been missing out on some nice Jordans.

Seems like the market is flooded right now with these. Lets just wait it out and cop once the sellers can get rid of overstocked pairs.   

Originally Posted by iHust1e

held them in my hands. I like them but def not for $173.

laugh.gif
They didn't even have them in my mall, not that I really wanted them though.

KC can you still order any pairs
nerd.gif
My homie might need a pair, if anything shoot me a text whenever.

Yo if anyone needs help, holler at me. Stores down here still had these this evening. I might be making moves tomorrow to help out a few

These are decent in today's Jordan standards. They are still on shelves here in Denver not in FSR's though. Copped mine around 7:00 pm.

im still on the fence with these.. but i doubt ill get them.. prob to late to get them for retail anyways

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

held them in my hands. I like them but def not for $173.

laugh.gif
They didn't even have them in my mall, not that I really wanted them though.

KC can you still order any pairs
nerd.gif
My homie might need a pair, if anything shoot me a text whenever.
I'll check tomorrow, but pairs were still around tonight. I'm fairly positive i'll be able to scoop some tomorrow. Hit me up around 11 or 12 tomorrow. I'm going to be doing a little running around

didnt want to take that trip out PG, but ended up going, got there like 9p.m. got em in a 14(last size they had) and copped the orion blue wolf gray uptempo 97s and the china Lebrons, so i guess the hour-long trip out there was well worth it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

had me like
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

i'm still salty bout that infra pack(got my two packs eventually) but i gotta agree wit u JB must have somethin against Bmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom