Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Missed out on the first release, but would rather spend my $$$ on the og release than having to go through the trouble of buying the poor quality of current releases.

13s are said to have good quality. i guess kinda like the 12's of last yr
Just hate to see that the White/Red XIIIs are made with good quality, while pics of the Flint XIIIs show JB poor quality. How can the quality standards vary so much from shoe to shoe, cuz even if you had a blind person working quality control you can still feel the difference between good and poor quality.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Missed out on the first release, but would rather spend my $$$ on the og release than having to go through the trouble of buying the poor quality of current releases.

13s are said to have good quality. i guess kinda like the 12's of last yr
Just hate to see that the White/Red XIIIs are made with good quality, while pics of the Flint XIIIs show JB poor quality. How can the quality standards vary so much from shoe to shoe, cuz even if you had a blind person working quality control you can still feel the difference between good and poor quality.

On the list to cop, but after the white/red 13s, flint 13s, and cool greys... If I have enough left over i'll get em since i dont want the cement 3s

On the list to cop, but after the white/red 13s, flint 13s, and cool greys... If I have enough left over i'll get em since i dont want the cement 3s

I think I might cop too! 13's are one of my favorites 
pimp.gif

Most anticipated release in the history of JB...but that was 05. welcome to 2010. You shouldve tried to move units 5 years ago instead of making them impossible to get. (Still got mine tho and I rocked them to death.

Most anticipated release in the history of JB...but that was 05. welcome to 2010. You shouldve tried to move units 5 years ago instead of making them impossible to get. (Still got mine tho and I rocked them to death.

those again!!!! I hated those when they first came out, and still hate them now. easy pass

those again!!!! I hated those when they first came out, and still hate them now. easy pass

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Truth.

Truth.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Truth.
Cosign. They were nowhere to be found here for real.

I know JB and other brands build prestige with limited releases, but why limit these in the first place? Same with the DMP pack. People were buying multiple packs to store in their room. To think if they pumped those out in the numbers the 9s for example have released this year, JB would have banked.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom