Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by prattn33

^probably fakes if he didnt even know. atleast he copped a true colorway.

Saw the Alts and white/reds in person last night at my local HOH...the Alt's are unreal in person...that mesh looks really good on those.

na they was real bro. i got a eye for fakes.. can spot em from a million miles away. i think he just one of dem kids dats like....i want a pair of J's...any J's. Drake is like dat. he cops Jordans but he admitted to knowing nothing about them...not even the numbers. 3m was shinin nice in that bright best buy light tho
Imma hit up Gwinnett Place mall n see if they got anythng on display yet...

any ATL heads been up there yet? any luck

I think these are gonna be more limited than y'all think. The finishline's around here aren't getting them and I live in one of the biggest cities in the country.

^ same here,

but they kind of got me confused
they got in hella kid shoes, then wanna say only 18 pairs in adults (and these are big stores)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

French, you should know already. Dudes in the Bay/SF be doing the most. It's not right unless they OD...

laugh.gif

I wouldn't be shocked at all, but then, like it was mentioned, they are probably camping for those DB 3's.   

I'm beginning to think some people just enjoy waiting outside for shoes.

yeah these are definitely gonna be kinda hard to cop at least where im from. so far i only know of one FA getting them for sure in my city.

Jersey city FTL

It's been a loooong time since I've went to the mall for a release, let alone a "Quickstrike" release, but I'm going to make a trip for these. I'm pretty sure Houston will be interesting for these.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

how much is millenium in inglewood charging??

retail I believe imma go see if they have some tomorrow after work lol if its gone then ill just wait til next weekend 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

It's been a loooong time since I've went to the mall for a release, let alone a "Quickstrike" release, but I'm going to make a trip for these. I'm pretty sure Houston will be interesting for these.

what mall you plan on going to?

What a week!!!
laugh.gif

Altitudes R mine, shipped & getting it Friday for $190, (not bad I think)

Varsity Red 13's R nxt...

(One Shoe at a Time)

was contemplating on getting these....saw them yesterday and it didn't have have 3M and the green was brighter...PASS

just found out... these are quite limited
hmmm
but still have my 05 pairs, guess i will pass~ dont wnt to wait in line, i m lazy. lol

Im good with my OG Alts but I cant lie the retros are dope, I would trade them if I had the opportunity to in a heartbeat lol

After missing the db 3's I will defiantly be getting these...called my out of town spot and they said they will have them so everything is a go from here...I just will have to drive 3 hours round trip

I hadn't realized how limited these are going to be. They're quite
pimp.gif

Get a pair even if you're unsure. Trust me, they're worth it.

on the fence for these, anyone got pix with jeans on?  they look dope, but want to see some pix with jeans.  thanks fam.

From what I have heard of whos getting these and how many pairs and what small mom and pop store websites that are getting these that stay true to there Jordan Brand contract and sell for retail, THIS RELEASE IS THE SAME AS THE OLYMPIC VII'S a few months ago in terms of stores getting them numbers and availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom