Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all those fnl.com mobile orders went through, there's going to be a lot of cancellations for the people that ordered after midnight.

totally forgot about this release. log on finishline.com at 9:20 and cop a size 9. got email within one minute. i hope it goes through. i havent bought a pair of air jordans since the spacejams.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by Jamtia

Still trying to figure out how people got them on NDC for like $98 lol.

because they work for nike! swoosh stands for employee discount.
Oh I see thanks. I'm still sort of new to the online shoe language. lol.

uh oh, i think FNL is going to be in trouble. Good thing i have 1 pair from eastbay to fall back on.........

Now my finishline order just went through for sz 13. Got confirmation email already. I agree with dude that said it before, somethings fishy. What time did they go up on FL?

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD89

wonder if FNL really has these FSR...alot of feedback from people coppin off them. hope everyone gets there pair

Well normally the way ordering works at finishline is a person orders a shoe. its sent to a store that has the shoe. the employee who is doing the order can either "accept" the order or "decline" it (if so it's sent to another store; an repeat.) // so i dont really know how releases like this work since "actual stores" are close an cant complete orders until there open, in by then they will probably sell there real stock in person first. Unless its coming straight from the shipping warehouse in the beginning.

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE WITH FNL MOBILE SITE AND THE REGULAR FNL SITE???.....WHY DID MOBILE RELEASE EARLY????

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

i feel you. now im really worried about my order from finishline mobile.

Me too, but it would seem like it would be first in first out for orders no matter how/where they were placed. So in theory those orders were placed first so they should ship first. Who knows though FNL does have rep for messing up orders, I've had it happen before. Like I said as long as one of my orders ships then I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by FRESSSH89

Now my finishline order just went through for sz 13. Got confirmation email already. I agree with dude that said it before, somethings fishy. What time did they go up on FL?

like 12:18 or something. it was nowhere near midnight. lol.

^^^ what the confirmation email look like...they just sent me one but my order went thru at like 1240

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

finishline.com is up now. almost 20 mins late...

http://www.finishline.com...194?productId=prod675493

Good lookin man scooped my 11.5 I'm happy
smile.gif

FNL got the space jam feeling to it...no way should the order go through with a confirmation email @ 1240

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

just got the confirmation from finishline...

wonder if i should go out and get some at my local spots or just stay in and be happy
how early you goin out? i might go out a little skeptical about finishline

FNL is good money tho. i got 4 pairs of space jams last year from them. good moneyyyyyy. it's actually getting me kinda scared about copping 4 pairs of these because it was too easy...
ohwell.gif

man, there are going to be some mad ppl come Monday. I dont think FNL can seriously have that many pairs. I can still put 25 pairs in my cart. This has never happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom