Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Error on page

yup. a few auctions on ebay didnt scroll to the bottom, but two had bids of sub $100 with a few hours left. the other had a bin of $150+ $1 shipping. now what, this is the second time you proved my point. once again another L for you. you should log off you starting to sound like a real "smart dumb" person btw i did say olympic vii with a "?" behind it, cuz i wasnt sure, if any1 decided to check my post before responding. but thats what im talking about. instead of state'n what it means/or tell'n me i was right and moven on you rather harp on that, cuz you really dont have a leg to srand on. now please ftlog(for the love of god)stop it.

Yeah, because people bidding on ebay normally don't wait until the last hour to start bidding.

I've gotten a good chuckle out of you though. I can tell you're used to being laughed at.

Thanks for comin out, God bless good night.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ftlotg

did you read any of the post. they said "ftlog" not" ftloTg".

now you make a gif for your self and put "ftlog" in a google search and see what the results are brah.....damn.

all you "smart dumb" people need to read before hop'n on some1s nads, really.

you guys are right , i aint mad but trinna make people understand that dont wanna try is annoying.

its like, they upset cuz i said theyll be around later at or around retail. they sound like haters now, why do you care if some1 can get them next summer for the same price you got them for today. and kno1 is even hating on the shoes.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

yup. a few auctions on ebay didnt scroll to the bottom, but two had bids of sub $100 with a few hours left. the other had a bin of $150+ $1 shipping. now what, this is the second time you proved my point. once again another L for you. you should log off you starting to sound like a real "smart dumb" person btw i did say olympic vii with a "?" behind it, cuz i wasnt sure, if any1 decided to check my post before responding. but thats what im talking about. instead of state'n what it means/or tell'n me i was right and moven on you rather harp on that, cuz you really dont have a leg to srand on. now please ftlog(for the love of god)stop it.

Yeah, because people bidding on ebay normally don't wait until the last hour to start bidding.

I've gotten a good chuckle out of you though. I can tell you're used to being laughed at.

roll.gif

do you know what bin(buy it now) $150+$1 shipping means.funny thing is you think you actually thing you are make'n sence.

i respond to every point you have given. yet you ignor mine. then say stupid stuff like the above, when you finally get enuff nerve to respond.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif

do you know what bin(buy it now) $150+$1 shipping means.
funny thing is you think you actually thing you are make'n sence.
i respond to every point you have given. yet you ignor mine. then say stupid stuff like the above, when you finally get enuff nerve to respond.

Post a link

Originally Posted by moundraised23

@error on page- whoever took it 2 heart, that's who

i thought you was directing it at some1 inparticular. cuz even thou its the internet i give respect, just like i would want in return. but you got dudes just pull'n stuff outta they butt. then some fools will come and back them w/out even reading the convo, and just take a side of some1 who has no idea what hes talking about.

you know i think im in an intelligent debate, only to find out im arguing w/ some1 who has an agenda. i still havent got any anwsers/post to my original statement, but he seems to have jokes. idk

Hey everyone I just got these!!!
happy.gif

I went next door after work to sportszone and some dude returned em in my size. Instacopped. Was gonna sleep on em literally but I got lucky and figured it was a sign.

@magic1978*** some1 aready said they were available around his way. you cant post live auctions i thought. go check yourself, it aint hard. its a bin auction of air jordan vii retro, there are many. also flint XIIIs going for below retail also. so.....

^not knockin u, much respect. Jus sayin, yall cluttering a thread with useless !!@*. We don't wanna have 2 read through yalls banter 2 see if a store got shoes in stock, restocks, nice pics, etc.
Pm is there 4 a reason
I'm out tho

^not knockin u, much respect. Jus sayin, yall cluttering a thread with useless !!@*. We don't wanna have 2 read through yalls banter 2 see if a store got shoes in stock, restocks, nice pics, etc.
Pm is there 4 a reason
I'm out tho

This

Pm is there 4 a reason
I'm out tho

gottcha. i feel like i aint gett'n through to these dudes anyway.

*daps*

I'm not going to read the past few replies because I think I'd get dumber.

but I saw someone mentioning them not selling on ebay...

they're selling at flightclub for $240 and lower... just wanted to add that.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

they're selling at flightclub for $240 and lower... just wanted to add that.

flightclub prices =/= actual market price....

but these will go up in value as soon as da kid sizes disappear.

lol, all i said was u dont know what FTLOG means and i am hopping on Magic's sack? Its funny that you have been talking about the oly 7s the whole time, yet u didnt know they were refered to as the FTLOG oly 7s.

I dont care if you want to argue with magic all day, thats your business, but shouldnt you at least know the subject matter you are talking about.

I am sure if u were in front of me, i wouldve kicked u in the sack and its not because i am on Magic's side, but because u are acting like a lil you-know-what.

i m wondering, are they really that rare?

seems like i can't cop any of them after like 30 mins passed after its releasing time...
i m talking about copping them online, had hard time for me

Originally Posted by DZaster

prattn33 great to see another fellow NT'er from Columbus!
holla!  there are a few of us on here i believe.  I've only met one that I know of...you never know if the dudes you meet at lineups are on here or not.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i m wondering, are they really that rare?

seems like i can't cop any of them after like 30 mins passed after its releasing time...
i m talking about copping them online, had hard time for me
i would say they are rare to certain areas where other areas got a nice amount of pairs.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

lol, all i said was u dont know what FTLOG means and i am hopping on Magic's sack? Its funny that you have been talking about the oly 7s the whole time, yet u didnt know they were refered to as the FTLOG oly 7s.

I dont care if you want to argue with magic all day, thats your business, but shouldnt you at least know the subject matter you are talking about.

I am sure if u were in front of me, i wouldve kicked u in the sack and its not because i am on Magic's side, but because u are acting like a lil you-know-what.

its "ftlotg" not "ftlog", so you spelled it wrong then another guy came and put a gif w/out reading.so it seem like yall was pile'n on, when it obvious you didnt read posts.

magic referenced the ajvii with ftlotg missing the T, not me. and i ask was he talking about the vii, he didnt respond.

im not acting like a know-it-all if what im saying makes sence and i have facts to back it up, and who im debating has none(well maybe i am). you or magic havent said one thing that sticks. fact is the shoes will be available at or around retail in 6months. references ftlotg vii, flints, infrared pack. correct me if im wrong but all of those are at or around retail currently.

you kick men in the sack over random arguments. eehhhhh

just came from my local mall and these are still in several stores, along with the Flints. guess these weren't that limited after all.

something tells me theyll be sitting for a hot minute and will be forgotten about since the Cool Greys are dropping on the 23rd.

Stop the back and forth bickering. Neither one of you guys owe the next man an explanation. Lets focus on the shoes. Thanks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

its "ftlotg" not "ftlog", so you spelled it wrong then another guy came and put a gif w/out reading.so it seem like yall was pile'n on, when it obvious you didnt read posts.

magic referenced the ajvii with ftlotg missing the T, not me. and i ask was he talking about the vii, he didnt respond.

im not acting like a know-it-all if what im saying makes sence and i have facts to back it up, and who im debating has none(well maybe i am). you or magic havent said one thing that sticks. fact is the shoes will be available at or around retail in 6months. references ftlotg vii, flints, infrared pack. correct me if im wrong but all of those are at or around retail currently.

you kick men in the sack over random arguments. eehhhhh
Actually i clearly said i was about to kick you in the sack because you are acting like a lil you-know-what.  Has nothing to do with an argument. So stop trying to turn everything into something it isnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom