Air Jordan XIII Bin23 Cool Grey Sample (Unreleased Version)

Those look really bad.  The cut and shape of the shoe is way off, the side panels are thin as paper and yes they look really fake.  If someone convinces me that they're real, they need life breathed into them. 

Those look really bad.  The cut and shape of the shoe is way off, the side panels are thin as paper and yes they look really fake.  If someone convinces me that they're real, they need life breathed into them. 

Uh yeah....id have to say those are fakes, shape is way off, got the fake hologram as well. smh.

Uh yeah....id have to say those are fakes, shape is way off, got the fake hologram as well. smh.

I LIKE THEM AND I DEFINITELY LIKE THEM BETTER THAN THE 13 BIN/PREMIOS THAT ARE SCHEDULED TO COME OUT. ON THE REAL THOUGH...I LIKE JSTARS PHOTO SHOPPED VERSION BEST. THE TOES AND THE TONGUE MATCH BETTER ON HIS PS VERSION.
pimp.gif

I LIKE THEM AND I DEFINITELY LIKE THEM BETTER THAN THE 13 BIN/PREMIOS THAT ARE SCHEDULED TO COME OUT. ON THE REAL THOUGH...I LIKE JSTARS PHOTO SHOPPED VERSION BEST. THE TOES AND THE TONGUE MATCH BETTER ON HIS PS VERSION.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JStar25

Those look awfully close to the pair I PS'ed last year...

jstar25_xiii.jpg

ohwell.gif

if they used these materials then they'd b hot....i don't know what kinda materials BIN used, but it makes the shoe look horrible

Originally Posted by JStar25

Those look awfully close to the pair I PS'ed last year...

jstar25_xiii.jpg

ohwell.gif

if they used these materials then they'd b hot....i don't know what kinda materials BIN used, but it makes the shoe look horrible

Back
Top Bottom