Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

pretty sad because the 05's were bad enough quality as it was

only thing i like about the 10's is that the blue and grey have a higher contrast

the 05's blue and grey are equally dark almost making look like the same color

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

23l1c3q.jpg

something easy
CLEAN IMO
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

No one answered me a couple pages back.. if you copped from footlocker (like i did) and you had them VIP coupons they sent in the mail/ e-mail were you supposed to be able to use em? Because they didn't say anything was not included so I gave the manager a hard time so he gave me $15 off even tho per the coupon i shoulda gotten $30 off. Did i get screwed outa the full discount or was he being nice by allowing me to use the coupon b.c i know you can't usually use em on new releases

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

No one answered me a couple pages back.. if you copped from footlocker (like i did) and you had them VIP coupons they sent in the mail/ e-mail were you supposed to be able to use em? Because they didn't say anything was not included so I gave the manager a hard time so he gave me $15 off even tho per the coupon i shoulda gotten $30 off

should've got 30 off.

so u guys mean the coupon is a go? if so i ll prolly copp this week.... went to my local footlocker and they still have a good run of sizes...... mmm they nice overall xcept for the 3m but i can still deal with dat

i was at the mall today i noticed that some of the shoes have a darker blue mesh some are lighter did anybody notice the same thing?

Cats are funny I havent worn them together yet but it's my steez right there maybe if it said polo on it or champion cats my like it more lol

Thank you S DUBL. I called customer service just now and was told no coupons were eligible but obviously that's not true because they used mine, just not the one i wanted used

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

No one answered me a couple pages back.. if you copped from footlocker (like i did) and you had them VIP coupons they sent in the mail/ e-mail were you supposed to be able to use em? Because they didn't say anything was not included so I gave the manager a hard time so he gave me $15 off even tho per the coupon i shoulda gotten $30 off. Did i get screwed outa the full discount or was he being nice by allowing me to use the coupon b.c i know you can't usually use em on new releases

Manager at my local Footlocker wouldnt let me use the VIP or NBA 2k11 coupon. He said no coupons on shoes with release dates.

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I really do like the fact that these shoes arent so reflective. as Im getting older along with some other sneaker heads are just not into being so shiny(lol) pretty much the only thing I want on my feet that is shiny is the xi's I do not miss the 3m, back in the day I wouldnt been pissed. But now Im ok with it. This was a dope release with or without the 3m

smh you dont prefer shiny shoes(that only shine w/ flash) but u dont mind the shiny'ist(patent leather) and most un subtle of them all, the XI.go sit in the corner.
stop hating cause I dont want to look 12 years old. if they only shine with flash then why is it a big deal? are you a big hollywood star that is constantly having your picture taken? no your not. your probably in the same group that was upset that the altitudes have 3m. stop following everyone else's oppinion. I would like the 3m on the V, that shoe it is important that its there, the 3 not so much to tell the truth IMO the only type of shoes that 3m belongs on is a running shoe, and that is more of a safety feature than anything else there. Form your own oppinion and stop being a follower... if you dont own this shoe, you really dont know how nice the quality of  it is. pictures really do not do it justice.  

c'mon now fam, how are you gonna look more distinguished because your shoe has less 3m?

to the casual observer, there is absolutely no difference between the two releases

how is 3m gonna magically make you look 12

i guess jordan looked corny on the court because his shoes 'shined' more and his championships are now tainted huh?

I really do like the fact that these shoes arent so reflective. as Im getting older along with some other sneaker heads are just not into being so shiny(lol) pretty much the only thing I want on my feet that is shiny is the xi's I do not miss the 3m, back in the day I wouldnt been pissed. But now Im ok with it. This was a dope release with or without the 3m

smh you dont prefer shiny shoes(that only shine w/ flash) but u dont mind the shiny'ist(patent leather) and most un subtle of them all, the XI.go sit in the corner.
stop hating cause I dont want to look 12 years old. if they only shine with flash then why is it a big deal? are you a big hollywood star that is constantly having your picture taken? no your not. your probably in the same group that was upset that the altitudes have 3m. stop following everyone else's oppinion. I would like the 3m on the V, that shoe it is important that its there, the 3 not so much to tell the truth IMO the only type of shoes that 3m belongs on is a running shoe, and that is more of a safety feature than anything else there. Form your own oppinion and stop being a follower... if you dont own this shoe, you really dont know how nice the quality of  it is. pictures really do not do it justice.  
So... how does one acquire an oppinion????? Through meditation? I digress...if these 2010 had 3M you are saying that you would not have purchased them? Cause they look "childish"?

b3926bf1c896c6d53b1f93c94bd309832efaaf8a_r.jpg

yup...pretty childish looking.
smokin.gif

I seen pairs that had smooth leather with no tumble leather on the toe box and ones with a lot of tumble leather on the toe box

smh you dont prefer shiny shoes(that only shine w/ flash) but u dont mind the shiny'ist(patent leather) and most un subtle of them all, the XI. go sit in the corner.

stop lying to yourself. by your logic, you would skip all XIIIs because they have 3M? 3M doesnt make you look 12, loud colorways do. I think if you had the 3M on the 2010s, you wouldnt be talking any one this nonsense and would say how superior the 2010s are to the 2005 retros

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

So... how does one acquire an oppinion????? Through meditation? I digress...if these 2010 had 3M you are saying that you would not have purchased them? Cause they look "childish"?

b3926bf1c896c6d53b1f93c94bd309832efaaf8a_r.jpg

yup...pretty childish looking.
smokin.gif

I'm ok with looking like a child also.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Cats are funny I havent worn them together yet but it's my steez right there maybe if it said polo on it or champion cats my like it more lol

I doubt that bro..... Lol but you do yo thing though my dude... Its cool you got your own style and you don't care what people think

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Evybdy & they moma has these on, Thnx JB for bringing em back out
eyes.gif

HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS
eyes.gif
Look at it like this
the same thing happened with the fusion 12's when they first came out

now I dont see anybody around my state with a fresh pair there all beat to the floor

I still haven't seen anybody with them except for kids (not that it matters to me anyway)

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Evybdy & they moma has these on, Thnx JB for bringing em back out
eyes.gif

HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS
eyes.gif

It is, what it is man.

Thats why I won't be breaking mine out until 2011.

Back
Top Bottom