Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

The new flints are whack as hell. Anyone considering buying those pieces of trash is gay. FrenchBlue23 your comments are stupid....and gay. 
DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

Explain why you are hurt? 

Originally Posted by da1andonlybus

So...I understand people hating because sneakerheads have kicks sitting on ice. The main thing about releasing the same shoe is it does not make sense. Why release the exact same shoe, that is bad quality, and instead of charging $149.99 u sell it for $160.00. That's does not make sense. For people who are going to by that shoe, you are being ripped off. If that's ok with you, then its ok with me. Sneaker heads know the quality issue and they won't cop, but for people who are uneducated on the shoe game and wasting their hard earned money, I feel like you are being cheated.

anyone who refers to themself as a "sneakerhead" needs to be tortured

My definition of a sneakerhead- is not a hypebeast. I collect kicks because I like the way they look and how they feel. I never by hype...I only buy what I like. Now the shoe game is not an actual game it is a figure of speech. I did know I had to explain everything. Anywho this is a game because when shoes come out can you just walk to the store an buy them off the shelf? Nope, you got to check the stores, see who is getting them and how many pairs they are getting. Does it end there nope? You have to see if it is a limited or general release. Are we done yet? Now you have to ask these dorks who work at footlocker or whever they work if there will be a line or what do you have to do to get a pair. All of a sudden they do not have a clue. Whe the shoe is released you see the same person you asked and they knew the whole time but only told their friends and family. Now you are the third person in line, you have been waiting in line for hours. This store is supposed to have 3 pairs size 11 and the two people in front of you bought a 10 and a 10.5. They tell you that they are now sold out of the 11 even though no one bought them. So do you get the hang of how the game is played now. I mean no disrepect because I see that u rep the lake show as do I. I'm not trippin on these releases but the hoops that people have to go through to get this shoes. They should be better quality or the same price from 5 years ago. Like I said not many people know about this aspect of "the game"

Congrats to anyone that got these shoes and likes them. I'm not hating but you have to understand JB released these in 2005 with 3M for 150 then they turn around and release the shoe today with NO 3M and raise the price 10 bucks to 160. WHERE ARE MY 10 DOLLARS GOING TOOOOO
THIS IS CRAZY AND I REFUSE TO BUY A CHEAPER VERSION OF A SHOE FOR AN EXTRA 10 bucks WHEN ONE OF THE COOLEST FEATURE (3M) IS NOT INCLUDED

The new flints are whack as hell. Anyone considering buying those pieces of trash is gay. FrenchBlue23 your comments are stupid....and gay. 
DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

way to make yourself look like an idiot...

got a question for anyone with a swoosh account. when you call that employee 1 800 number and do an inventory search and find your pair, do you get the employee discount or the regular price?

Originally Posted by da1andonlybus

My definition of a sneakerhead- is not a hypebeast. I collect kicks because I like the way they look and how they feel. I never by hype...I only buy what I like. Now the shoe game is not an actual game it is a figure of speech. I did know I had to explain everything. Anywho this is a game because when shoes come out can you just walk to the store an buy them off the shelf? Nope, you got to check the stores, see who is getting them and how many pairs they are getting. Does it end there nope? You have to see if it is a limited or general release. Are we done yet? Now you have to ask these dorks who work at footlocker or whever they work if there will be a line or what do you have to do to get a pair. All of a sudden they do not have a clue. Whe the shoe is released you see the same person you asked and they knew the whole time but only told their friends and family. Now you are the third person in line, you have been waiting in line for hours. This store is supposed to have 3 pairs size 11 and the two people in front of you bought a 10 and a 10.5. They tell you that they are now sold out of the 11 even though no one bought them. So do you get the hang of how the game is played now. I mean no disrepect because I see that u rep the lake show as do I. I'm not trippin on these releases but the hoops that people have to go through to get this shoes. They should be better quality or the same price from 5 years ago. Like I said not many people know about this aspect of "the game"
this statement sounds corny as hell. you go through WAY through much trouble trying to get sneakers. I hop on a sneaker related website, find out whats coming out, call one of my connects and tell him to hold me down, buy the shoe on release date or a little after on discount. Simple as that.

you making the game sound like I Spy or something
laugh.gif

DEF SQUAD AGENT PPZ 007

30t6p3b.gif
, grow up. The only thing gay here is your comment.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Footlocker VIP $30 off coupon worked for me.

But did you order online or you went to FL in person?
in store. doubt it would work online.
i just walked in and saw them on the wall. asked the female could i use the coupon, she checked with her manager, then said it was OK.

and for people killing the quality... the 05s had poor quality also.
bleeding pods + super creased toe boxes =
eyes.gif

i dont mind the new ones having a watered down 3M as i view a more study toe box as a nice trade off.

plus i dont be running the streets at night anyways for people to see my shoes reflect so im not missing nothing.

Agreed with bigJ, the 2005's had major quality issues. Walk in them one time and they'd look like you were wearing them for weeks..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Agreed with bigJ, the 2005's had major quality issues. Try them on Walk in them one time and they'd look like you were wearing them for weeks..

fixed
laugh.gif

btw - forgot to smack u for da swoosh. didnt french and i plot on u weeks ago?

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Congrats to anyone that got these shoes and likes them. I'm not hating but you have to understand JB released these in 2005 with 3M for 150 then they turn around and release the shoe today with NO 3M and raise the price 10 bucks to 160. WHERE ARE MY 10 DOLLARS GOING TOOOOO
THIS IS CRAZY AND I REFUSE TO BUY A CHEAPER VERSION OF A SHOE FOR AN EXTRA 10 bucks WHEN ONE OF THE COOLEST FEATURE (3M) IS NOT INCLUDED

You act like we are new to this? I've been around NT much longer than you, I WORKED at Finishline back in 05' when the Flints dropped.. I STILL have my pair... and guess what? I STILL bought two more pair of 2010 Retros... Let it go man, people like what the like... Your not into some "Secret" JB club where only "YOU" know whats up. 
laugh.gif

so if these new ones really crease less i guess i gotta figure out which is more important to me... proper 3M or less creasing.

i guess i'll wait a few weeks and see how creased these 2010's look after people wear 'em a few times...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so if these new ones really crease less i guess i gotta figure out which is more important to me... proper 3M or less creasing.

i guess i'll wait a few weeks and see how creased these 2010's look after people wear 'em a few times...

get both!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Agreed with bigJ, the 2005's had major quality issues. Walk in them one time and they'd look like you were wearing them for weeks..

Yeah pretty much every Jordan Brand retro since 2003 has been so-so to poor quality. People have been complaining about it for damn near a decade
laugh.gif

Hope everyone is right that these crease less. I went a half size down hoping these won't crease as bad as the 05s...

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by manupcj99

You act like we are new to this? I've been around NT much longer than you, I WORKED at Finishline back in 05' when the Flints dropped.. I STILL have my pair... and guess what? I STILL bought two more pair of 2010 Retros... Let it go man, people like what the like... Your not into some "Secret" JB club where only "YOU" know whats up. 
laugh.gif

So I appreciate your input I guess working at finishline makes you a shoe expert or something, i'm just stating the obvious as any sane person why pay more for less

Back
Top Bottom