Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

i second to FrenchBlue23. i was suprise myself as well. but happy that got the last pair. how much was the tax for yall tho? or the total for these for whoever that copped at the mall. they taxed me up the a**.. smh.. o well. it is what it is.. lmao at the dude on craigslist selln his pair for a rape price.. i hadda holla at him to let him kno wssup.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Originally Posted by Error on page

@ theAdimac*** the shoe looking nice isnt the problem becuz its just the shell. jb's not going to do to much to change the shoe in fear of it not selling. but just like you hear people say older players are a shell of themselvs, so are shoes. and what goes into Js isnt what it used to be(see paint cracking, creasing easy or cheap leather). but im not going to sit hear and explain this stuff to someone who wants an inferior product and that makes excuse for jb.

and when i said there wouldnt be a stylish shoe line if people followed your ideas. i meant in general cuz people that create jordans also make nike shoes. and jb only seperated from nike ( to a degree) around the xii i think. so until that point it wasnt a jordan brand and if im not mistaken didnt the same person that created air units create or at least help with the first Js sooooooo.........

and lastly it aint about keeping it moving. i like jordans and grew up on them and want to see them back to the way they use to be. i dont wear them cuz their a fad. i think u got it backwards og heads are fighting for the greater good of the product quality and arent just hype beast who will except anything. im a real fan. and to me, getting the word out about bad product and to not listen to conformist people like you, ( who care less about the quality and in turn make excuse as to why you should except less of a product costing $160+) is better than just "keeping it moving". cuz with your way everybody loses, my way everbody wins.

im sorry for insulting you, i am. but once people like you stop buying jordans then watch the line take a turn for the better. even if it is people who just agree with og heads, whats wrong with that. id rather follow a og head than your logic. atleast i know they care about future jb release and not just hyped ones. even if they dont know what they are talking about. atleast they are on the right side. the side your not on.
I see what your saying. Im done with our little argument. I guess on this one we are going to have to agree to disagree. Your never gonna convince me that the 3m is a huge part of the shoe and Im not gonna convince you other wise. I have zero complaints about the quality of the shoes. The leather on these is real nice, no excess glue. just a well put together shoe. You have a nice day.

and lol at the guy going around worrying about spelling and grammar... get a life 

i wouldnt call it an argument more rather a debate/discussion, but fair enough.

3M or no 3M, this shoe has always been appreciated by me.

I've always been an advocate of keeping the shoes in original fashion, hence why I barely come around the JB forum. But when everything else besides the 3M is executed pretty well, you have to appreciate what's there. This shoe could have been stripped of it's mesh and replaced with leather (
sick.gif
 at what that could've been), or the actual carbon fiber could've been done in that fake plastic like the Jumpmans we've seen.

A buddy of mine was wearing these and I would've swore that if these didn't drop recently, I would be forced to believe that they were the 2005 editions. They were that nice.

We all know that the 3M is the character of this and the black/red colorway, but how often is someone going to walk up to you with a flash light inspecting these? Like I said, it could have been done a lot worst than what it is now and chances are; I wouldn't of bought them. But I did now because the shoe and colorway is appreciated.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i second to FrenchBlue23. i was suprise myself as well. but happy that got the last pair. how much was the tax for yall tho? or the total for these for whoever that copped at the mall. they taxed me up the a**.. smh.. o well. it is what it is.. lmao at the dude on craigslist selln his pair for a rape price.. i hadda holla at him to let him kno wssup.
roll.gif

I paid $122.05.A dude that I work with told me the only reason he copped theses was because they remind him of the air Jordan six rings and that's the only reason he's gonna cop the future XIII's
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

What I don't understand is why it even bothers you that other people are buying/wearing/enjoying these. If you don't, then don't, leave it at that...

for the simple fact that some people like jordans, but dont like how jb has been operating lately. some people understand quality has went down overall(maybe not so much on these) , but prices continue to rise (this is a fact).the reason why people should care is becuz its the running theme with jb. cheaper material highier cost. and if these buyers accept this it will continue until the consumer takes a stand or when/if jordans go outa style.i hear dudes saying ima cop so-n-so shoe no matter the quality. the simple fact that that is even being said speaks volumes. if you had a business that was selling out products would you change your ways(spend a little more for better quality) or keep cake'n up off fools who dont know any better? i wanna ask you another question.how bad would the quality have to be on your favorite pair of jordans for you to turn them down on the release date?

Didn't buy,but I remember looking down the barrel of a .25 almost being shot over these in 98....I'll never forget! thanks for making Killer SHOES MJ!

Footlocker VIP $30 off coupon worked for me.
Picked up my size today for $137 after taxes. Probably will sell my ds 05s now. These dont crease as bad as those do.

Yup.
wink.gif
. Another reason I had to buy. The price was good.

Missed out since the release date, happen to refresh the page today and boom they had my size.

$475?? r u serious? Not making fun, I really wanna know cuz if this is true u honestly paid entirely too much for em. The 05 version doesnt even go for that much.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

$475?? r u serious? Not making fun, I really wanna know cuz if this is true u honestly paid entirely too much for em. The 05 version doesnt even go for that much.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's sarcasm man.  Someone is trying to sell them on craigslist for that price. 

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

3M or no 3M, this shoe has always been appreciated by me.

I've always been an advocate of keeping the shoes in original fashion, hence why I barely come around the JB forum. But when everything else besides the 3M is executed pretty well, you have to appreciate what's there. This shoe could have been stripped of it's mesh and replaced with leather (
sick.gif
 at what that could've been), or the actual carbon fiber could've been done in that fake plastic like the Jumpmans we've seen.

A buddy of mine was wearing these and I would've swore that if these didn't drop recently, I would be forced to believe that they were the 2005 editions. They were that nice.

We all know that the 3M is the character of this and the black/red colorway, but how often is someone going to walk up to you with a flash light inspecting these? Like I said, it could have been done a lot worst than what it is now and chances are; I wouldn't of bought them. But I did now because the shoe and colorway is appreciated.
pimp.gif

And I didn't even scoop these.
laugh.gif

Copped just to have for now, so much heat coming out this year I think this will end up at the bottom for me. Ready for Cool Greys!

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if you still need flints, this guy has a pair if you got $475 to spend.   don't offer him anything lower though.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/2080369743.html
TOO LATE YOU GUISE I BAUGHT 'UM
STILL WILLING TO SELL TO A FELLOW NT'ER FOR ONLY $525 THO
LOL!
roll.gif

i called the guy last night and told him i'd give him $300 cash for them or i'd trade a pair of ds 2007 royal foams for his flints.  he told me no on both offers. i played stupid and told him the shoes cost $160 plus tax.  he told me he waited in line all night for his pairs so he wanted to make his money back and that his asking price was firm.

Originally Posted by astroox805

Originally Posted by LUMINESCENT

if you still need flints, this guy has a pair if you got $475 to spend.   don't offer him anything lower though.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/2080369743.html
TOO LATE YOU GUISE I BAUGHT 'UM
STILL WILLING TO SELL TO A FELLOW NT'ER FOR ONLY $525 THO
LOL!
roll.gif

i called the guy last night and told him i'd give him $300 cash for them or i'd trade a pair of ds 2007 royal foams for his flints.  he told me no on both offers. i played stupid and told him the shoes cost $160 plus tax.  he told me he waited in line all night for his pairs so he wanted to make his money back and that his asking price was firm.

that dude is a GOOBER!!! LOL! waited in line, ok...I walked in to NTSM lastnight at around 7pm and copped 2 pairs of size 10's, and i'm on my way to NTLA to scoop up my boy's 9.5, and its been 72 hour since they actually dropped! LOL yeah he's a goober!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jcliz

My 2004s look almost identical to these on the toebox.
Well, that makes me feel a little better I guess.

Just to update, I took my pair into town and attempted to find another size 11 still around. Turns out there was exactly one pair still sitting at a store, so I asked if I could check them out. Low and behold, they were almost EXACTLY the same!!!! One perfectly tumbled left shoe, and then a right pair with the SAME smoothed leather, there was a very little bit more tumbling than on my pair (the pair I posted a picture of), but they were more or less the same. I'm convinced that size 11's in these are just unlucky. Any other size 11's have this problem, or better yet, don't have this problem? And please post pics...

Edit: Also, I agree 100% with Animal Thug. Could not have said it better myself. Believe me when I say, I hesitated on these and almost ended up passing on them as I've done with many recent releases that had differences I just couldn't accept (Flu Game 12's
sick.gif
, Charcoal 9's,Varsity Red 6's, etc.), but when it comes down to it, these are actually pretty darn close. No major material or color changes, just a slight change to the blue tint and the lack of 3M... I'll live. Very happy with mine, and yet another 
indifferent.gif
to anyone to has anything to say about it. 

Regardless of the 3M or not, I'm lovin' the '10 flints. Personally my favorite colorway of the 13's. Brings back a lot of memories when I had the OG's as a kid.

Well, since everyone's back from Thanksgiving break, I couldn't help but notice EVERY GODDAMN ONE and their mother's were wearing these. Cleveland State was literally filled with Jordan XIII Flints all over campus. Kinda made me wanna come home and pay someone $160 to just take them from me! I thought buying hot sneakers was something we all enjoyed, but I didn't realize how many went out of their way to get these. Literally say 13 people and 2 of them were girls... I was only there for 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom