Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

^ It was 3/6, but everyone's orders got canceled and given a 20% Nike code...

Well, at least I THOUGHT everyone's got canceled, but now I see a few people "claiming" that they got pairs from it... hmmmmmm....

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Well, at least I THOUGHT everyone's got canceled, but now I see a few people "claiming" that they got pairs from it... hmmmmmm....

I got mine from the restock also. But then again I probably got picked for my size 12's because my total came up to $330 including some sweats.

JB might as well release the black red and the Ray Allen 3pt to complete the set
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I got mine from the restock also. But then again I probably got picked for my size 12's because my total came up to $330 including some sweats.
Sweet jesus.

Did your 100+ dollar sweatpants come with an intercooling fan and waterproof/stain resistant underwear lining with nether-region vents for maximum freshness?

Damn.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

JB might as well release the black red and the Ray Allen 3pt to complete the set
pimp.gif

I hope you're right cause all I'm interested in for this year are the XIIIs and the OG colorway IIIs.The blk/red samples I saw late last year looked serious and those Ray Allen XIIIs were HOT!!!

Hmm, guess that they did fulfill a few orders then...

Just very strange that NDC would put them up on the site in such quantities and not fulfill them... not like them at all.

I thought it might be something like the QS XX's they put up a little while ago, where it was just a mistake and they canceled all of them.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by KenJi714

pimp.gif

They need to release any Ray Allen PE
laugh.gif
I'm redoing a pair of my XIII's into the Ray PE, I'll post the finished pics once I'm done. So far in the sneaker art forum, I have preliminary pics, tell me what you think.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I got a 9.5, which is a popular size and they're no signs of being worn

%24(KGrHqJ,!iQE1NFm81wBBNftnrqovw~~_12.JPG

GetAttachment.aspx

Looking at these on ebay. Buyer saying they were bought @ Foot Action this year. Did the 2010 BF release have this retro box?

That looks like a Staples storage box...I wouldn't trust that %@!.....There's too many people selling these Flints to even take a chance at

wasting your time on a pair of fugazzis. Bootleggers have gotten slick with fakes lately....whatever you buy use PayPal to protect your purchase.

im wondering something...were these limited? because i just came up on a few pairs for a little less than retail

^^ nope not limited... some areas got less than others though. I would keep your price steady, someone will eventually bite (especially if you copped below retail)

hmmm hopefully, they restock near me so i can grab a pair. kinda miss my pair

Back
Top Bottom