Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

i just left a spot with mens size flints and playoffs on display...dudes eyes lit up when i offered to clear out his stock
laugh.gif

will yall spread the love and let us know where these locations that still have them or have received stocks are so we can order? gracias.

got lucky...

picked up my pair on sale from the Nike outlet for $145 ! very cheap by Australian standards....

they had the white/red VI's for $105, couldnt resist and picked them up as well .... loving the flints, got the white/red XIII's as well .

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Still tryna score a pair under $200...regret passing on these everyday

Air Randy's the best you're gonna get these days.  Biggest he has right now is a size 11 though.

Still looking for a pair.
But couldn't justify buying a pair with glue stain and the like. (the one I've seen)
But wouldn't be mad if I don't get one.

Just picked these and a pair of electric green foam pro's up on eBay for 350 shipped.  Not bad imo.  Retail for both in actuality.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Still tryna score a pair under $200...regret passing on these everyday

Air Randy's the best you're gonna get these days.  Biggest he has right now is a size 11 though.

yeah, also it can't hurt if you message air randy on ebay asking for 180-190 shipped

yo i need some help NT.  are these flints legit?

i hit up a dude on craigslist who was asking $200 for flints and he didnt have a pic.  i offered him $180 and he was cool with it.  now i was expecting these to be the 2010 pair but when i met him the box was silver.  i was shook cause i wasnt expectin the 3m pair and i thought a ds pair in sz 10.5 would go for a lot more that $180.  i kind of thought they were fake without lookin at them too hard but he seemed like a legit dude and he drove out the way to meet him up.  so i was like eff it, ill cop em.  $180 isnt the end of the world. 

heres pics,  no cam so i had to use this horrible webcam
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yo i need some help NT.  are these flints legit?

i hit up a dude on craigslist who was asking $200 for flints and he didnt have a pic.  i offered him $180 and he was cool with it.  now i was expecting these to be the 2010 pair but when i met him the box was silver.  i was shook cause i wasnt expectin the 3m pair and i thought a ds pair in sz 10.5 would go for a lot more that $180.  i kind of thought they were fake without lookin at them too hard but he seemed like a legit dude and he drove out the way to meet him up.  so i was like eff it, ill cop em.  $180 isnt the end of the world. 

heres pics,  no cam so i had to use this horrible webcam
Spoiler [+]
^ hard to make out the tag but they look to be legit 05s - 
pimp.gif
 deal
& santhony21 better edit ur posts up there QUICK! 

i think they are fake because the tag is backwards. Sike, can you tell if the 10.5 is offset or centered? Should be offset.

Ill take the 10 flints over the 05 in terms of quality. The 05 flints bleed and crease rather easily

Back
Top Bottom