Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

hmmm i also have a feeling that the shape will be a little off from the 05 retros and OG's. Only time will tell...will pass judgement when i see them in person.

From the marqueesole pics, the carbon fiber is a little lighter and you can see the square grooves shape onto the carbon fiber.

Hopefully, this time around they fix the glue bleeding issue.

they look nice on marqueesole
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

hmmm i also have a feeling that the shape will be a little off from the 05 retros and OG's. Only time will tell...will pass judgement when i see them in person.

I'm sure it will be. Just like the 05 retro was a different shape than the original.

One of the many reasons behind my screen name
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait to pick up another pair.   Loved my '05, but it's time for a crisp new pair.

these are fresh!!! gonna pick up the flint, black/white 2s, playoff 13 and cement 3s

I doubt those are 05, the Hologram is a bit tilted but it might just be me.

Would be nice to see JB make small changes like these to other retros.

im a have to see them in person im usually
not into a dominate white shoe but 13s are
just great

Originally Posted by swishasweets

The pics osneaker has up are not the 2010 version. You can tell from the tag and you can even tell from the shape. Compare it to the BINs they have on their page and you can see the differences. The new nike tags have that bold black line at the top which you can somewhat see on marqueesoles pics and on the pic of the BINs on osneaker. Osneakers flints have the tag from the 05 pair.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

They're 05s you can clearly see the bleeding not to mention it has the old tag.

Back
Top Bottom