Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

dont play with my emotions...ima be coppin 4 pairs for each season of the year!!!!!!!!

In 2005 I copped the Grey Toes, Flints, and UNCs.

Out of those three purchases, only my UNCs have (barely) survived. I wore them one time and stored them directly after. The shoe has (minor) yellowing and (minor) creasing in the toes. I don't understand how. I used the shoe forms and they have been stored in a climate controlled area.

JB needs to step up the (2005) build quality on the (2010) Flints IMO.

Why does the production date from the new pics say 6/10/10 to 6/23/10?
Aren't these supposed to be a GR?

Airjordanretro13Flint20102-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by late registration

What does one have to do with the other?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Wow. Seriously?
laugh.gif

But that would mean production on these started on June 10th and ended June 23rd which would indicate that these will be a quickstrike/extremely limited release.

Wow. Seriously?
laugh.gif

But that would mean production on these started on June 10th and ended June 23rd which would indicate that these will be a quickstrike/extremely limited release.

Yeah I guess you're right. The only time I ever pay attention to that tag is if I'm doing a legit check on an older release. I honestly don't even look at the tags anymore, but I just went and checked the dates on a few pairs and most of them are in production for 2 to 3 months.

Wow. Seriously?
laugh.gif

so the sites that got these early are these the final version of the shoes or what?? cause that production date is kind of fishy!! can someone please help me out before i order these! i dont want no early bs crap without the og box

Wow. Seriously?
laugh.gif

so the sites that got these early are these the final version of the shoes or what?? cause that production date is kind of fishy!! can someone please help me out before i order these! i dont want no early bs crap without the og box

ezpass.jpg

Here's why:

1. Looks fake
2. Prob feels fake
3. If this brand keeps up the minimization of materials w/each re-release, eventually the mid's will start to look like these:

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue-7.jpg

Keep seeing more and more pics of this retro, I have to honestly say, the shape definitely looks off, compared to the OG, and 2005 Retro.

Air Randy's shoes are always like that. It's no secret that they are variant/D-Grade shoes. Any early seller usually has that kind of quality. Something's always off.

shape looks ok. im more worried about the sides where the 3m is. they look like those indentations are wierd

Originally Posted by never wear them

shape is off... but i'll maybe get me a pair just for kicks and giggles...

love my old retros.
4001224129_e93cd85fe8.jpg

damn.  your pics are always so sick.  what kind of camera do you us and brand of jeans are those man? 

Id like an appreciation thread just of your pics if that could be worked out

I'M TELLING DUDES RIGHT NOW. IF YOU WANT A GOOD PAIR OF THESE DO NOT BUY THESE EARLY. YOU ARE ALMOST GAURANTEED A DEFECTIVE B/C/D PAIR OF KICKS. I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON FROM ALL THESE SITES AND AIR RANDY. NEVER AGAIN. I'LL JUST WAIT. NO RUSH STILL GOOD WITH MY 2 PAIRS OF '05'S.

thanks eod0807!

its some sony cybershot, name is scratched off. nothing major tho.

and the jeans, umm... i think those are Guess or Calvin kleins... not sure sorry.

Back
Top Bottom