Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

I highly doubt that this will be a crazy release.. There should be plenty
left for a good two weeks

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

People are going nuts for these in Chicago already. Wearing my flints, I walked into finishline today and one by one everyone literally turned their heads down to my feet as I walked through the store. An employee came up to me and asked where I got them so early. I said a friend. I asked him, why? He said because people are coming up to him asking if they can buy those shoes. My guy at another store said that dozens of people will be at his store to get these too. They've been calling and calling. I'm glad I got my two pairs already. Good luck ya'll.

Dude Tell me about it, went to da mall earlier and to every store I went to they were talking about that $hit got me annoyed.

maybe ill break out my 05s come friday. my shiny 3m will make me feel special
laugh.gif

just saw these in person, cant lie they looked on point, didnt try a pair on but quality seemed decent, thinkin about pickin up a pair

I wanted to get drunk on turkey day, but getting these shoes is a must!! I might wear my 05 pair on release day
smokin.gif

FLINTS have always been a favorite for most people.

I know a lot of females who are thirsty for these.

I dont see them selling out on RD but they are going to sell well.

How do these compare to the first retros? I bought a DS pair back in 2003/2004 and never had the heart to unDS them so I sold them.

I wore my 2010's today and was quite pleased. I had a day of walking in them, like maraton type walks and they held up pretty good didn't crease as I thought they would. IMO toe box 2010's > 2005's

i love mine, i wore them and they didn't crease. they quality is great!!! if i can cop another pair on release date i deff. will...for all of you on the fence about these, hop off and GET THEM!!

I'll be at my local mall at 6 am Friday. Manager said they only got 30 pair and 1 sz 13 its mine. But Black Friday alot of money xchanges hands so im not gonna even think about being late. Thinking somebody is gonna hold my shoes.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by a019

I highly doubt that this will be a crazy release.. There should be plenty
left for a good two weeks
False
they stickin around...not red/white XII sticking around but long enuff to be a "plan B" if anyone misses da grey XI's

Originally Posted by ballinD

I wore my 2010's today and was quite pleased. I had a day of walking in them, like maraton type walks and they held up pretty good didn't crease as I thought they would. IMO toe box 2010's > 2005's
How do these fit compared to the 2005 retros and/ or CDP?

Back
Top Bottom