Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

If people are smart enough and can control themselves, these can easily be had for cheaper. Theres a FA coupon floating around that lasts til the 19th of Dec. Obviously they wont let you use the coupon on release day but if you want a week or two it should be good.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

bay area is gonna be crazy, camping out just in case

341172-1540316_1479434_207_not_sure_if_serious_super_super_super.jpg

I got these a few days ago, not gonna lie they are insanely hot! However, I still think the white/red's are nicer, followed by the 2010 Altitude's. Something about the mesh on the Altitudes just makes the shoe look awesome. This is just my opinion. I never realized how nice 13's really are, I very well might have to change my order of favorite J's all-time: XI/XIII/XII/VI/I/IX/III/V/IV/X/VII/VIII/II.

[h2]REMINDER: NO BUYING/SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS FORUM! YOU WILL BE BANNED! [/h2]
Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

**THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

**DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

**DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST! SOME WILL THINK THAT BY OFFERING TO "HOOK SOMEONE UP" THAT THEY'RE DOING THE COMMUNITY A HUGE FAVOR. HOWEVER, THIS ISN'T ALWAYS THE CASE. ONE PERSON'S BARGAIN IS ANOTHER PERSON'S RIP OFF. ADDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT THE PRICE OF THE OFFER, IT DOES NOTHING TO PREVENT FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS OR SPAMMING.

**DO NOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

**DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP OUT" ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

**NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

**PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF SIGNATURES TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Heads up to people in da chi north riverside mall the HoH is going to open at 4am and the footlocker in that mall is going to open at 3am

I checked out the flints at my local Foot Locker today and I have to say they're a cop for sure. The quality is good and the flint grey part of the shoes looks great. The leather is better quality than the 2005 Flints. The 3M is the biggest difference I see between the two. The 2010 do have 3M but very little compare to the 2005. The stiching on the mesh is also different in the 2010. Overall still a great sneaker.

I saw them up close today..quality is on point
pimp.gif
 only thing missing is the strong 3m.

but ill be passing since I just won a worn 1x pair of 05 flint 13s on ebay for what these retail for.

it's 2010 and people are still camping for shoes?
there is no need to camp out for these shoes, considering they will not be hard to get at all

for those who are still salivating and haven't heard, PYS was just restocked and have an almost full size run up.

Picked these up earlier in chicago at finishline....Pretty good quaility on these or atleast the pair i got. .. Good luck to those who out there

these aren't moving as fast as people are thinking....i think everyone is overloading for da cool grey XI's

True, could be that or since the economic hard times people don't want to splurge on retroes every month. Buyers are getting picky and buying what they like. Resellers know that so they back down and pick and choose which retro to buy large quantities of. Take notes JB, it aint like how it used to be. JB's saturation of Jordans releasing every week isn't working anymore.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Heads up to people in da chi north riverside mall the HoH is going to open at 4am and the footlocker in that mall is going to open at 3am

Hows it looking...is getting there at 3 gonna be necessary?

Originally Posted by SoleControl

I think there would be a big line cause the bin VII's are coming out too.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

I think there would be a big line cause the bin VII's are coming out too.

People are going nuts for these in Chicago already. Wearing my flints, I walked into finishline today and one by one everyone literally turned their heads down to my feet as I walked through the store. An employee came up to me and asked where I got them so early. I said a friend. I asked him, why? He said because people are coming up to him asking if they can buy those shoes. My guy at another store said that dozens of people will be at his store to get these too. They've been calling and calling. I'm glad I got my two pairs already. Good luck ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom