Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

BEAUTIFUL. I STILL HAVE 2 05 PAIRS BUT FLINTS ARE SECOND ON MY LIST OF FAVORITE JORDANS AFTER CONCORD 11'S. I'M DOUBLING UP ON THIS 2010 RELEASE.

JUST WAITING ON ALL THE JORDAN HATERS TO ENTER THE THREAD...LOL

I'm good. My 05 pair are still DS. Just give me the Olympic 7s and Cool Grey 11s and I'm done for the year with JB.

Will have to multi-cop. I wonder how crazy this release will get. I remember in 05, I was in the ATL, and Lennox was sold out early. Got there looking to cop but no stores had my size. Funny thing is while walking through the mall, almost 10 ppl were rocking them already. Kinda didn't make me feel so bad at the time for not getting them in ATL...

my 05's are hurt!!!
mad.gif

i hope these pods dont turn pink like the 05's

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally We Get Some Pics. Hopefully The Red & Whites Surface Soon. Material Looks Good. $150 Is Normal. Definite Copp. These Gonna Sell Out Fast Tho.

saw the just released pics....my fav shoe looking good:pimp:hat:pimp:hat:pimp:.....JB made no big stupid changes...great job..Hoping to get 2x

ive got a feeling there will be significant differences in the progression from the ogs to 04 to 10s...glad i got a pair or retros on ebay last week

Originally Posted by TopJordanFan7775

saw the just released pics....my fav shoe looking good
pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:hat
.....JB made no big stupid changes...great job..Hoping to get 2x
son u better off pressing
pimp.gif

Any who theses will be copped 2x

Judging by the pics, they look on point with the ones from 05. I still have my flints from 05, and the pods havent bleed at all....still white. maybe because i only wore them like 2 times. I might pass on this release and regret it later though.

Back
Top Bottom