AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

wasn't there a pair of XIIIs that looked like the playoffs, but had red on the bottom instead of white?? i remember seeing them somewhere....they should retro those.

I think these will sell well and fast. The XIII playoffs are a pretty recognizable shoe and this is the first time be retro'd, I believe. I for one know a ton of people that missed out on other releases this month to get these.

And for some of younger JB heads (born in the 90s), the XIII playoffs were probably their first pair of Jordans.

I think these will sell well and fast. The XIII playoffs are a pretty recognizable shoe and this is the first time be retro'd, I believe. I for one know a ton of people that missed out on other releases this month to get these.

And for some of younger JB heads (born in the 90s), the XIII playoffs were probably their first pair of Jordans.

Originally Posted by LittleMister91

i dont know if because they are the first time re-releasing since the og that they will fly...there have been a handful of jb releases that people have been whining for and when it dropped no one bought them, that or because of other releases but its a questionable one if anything.  Hopefully they dont sell out fast and enough goes around.

i dont know if because they are the first time re-releasing since the og that they will fly...there have been a handful of jb releases that people have been whining for and when it dropped no one bought them, that or because of other releases but its a questionable one if anything.  Hopefully they dont sell out fast and enough goes around.

Yeah I thought the same thing with the white/red XIII's and those were an easy cop but I guess all depends on where you live and these might sell faster because they are mostly black you never know what people will go crazy for until release date besides XI's lol.

Yeah I thought the same thing with the white/red XIII's and those were an easy cop but I guess all depends on where you live and these might sell faster because they are mostly black you never know what people will go crazy for until release date besides XI's lol.

Originally Posted by AEA18

They can't compare to the white and red XIII's because those were released right before the Cool Greys

Originally Posted by AEA18

They can't compare to the white and red XIII's because those were released right before the Cool Greys

Originally Posted by airmaxsb

I heard footaction not getting these. Only foot locker
my finish line has 5 pairs in right now. im gonna go up there tomorrow and see if they will sell them to me early since they have them in.

he also said that he doesnt thing they will be getting anymore. ive never heard of a store only getting 5 pairs of shoes. thats not even a full size run.

Originally Posted by airmaxsb

I heard footaction not getting these. Only foot locker
my finish line has 5 pairs in right now. im gonna go up there tomorrow and see if they will sell them to me early since they have them in.

he also said that he doesnt thing they will be getting anymore. ive never heard of a store only getting 5 pairs of shoes. thats not even a full size run.

Htown heads....Almeda mall has five shoe spots inside to cop....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom