Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

Originally Posted by MichaelC23

we need some indiglos to drop
hell yea, i dont know why they havnt. my fav color for sure, very wearable colorway for all occasions!
if they do watch JB ruin it with the ribs on the side like they did on the black toes retro of the xivs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MichaelC23

we need some indiglos to drop
hell yea, i dont know why they havnt. my fav color for sure, very wearable colorway for all occasions!
if they do watch JB ruin it with the ribs on the side like they did on the black toes retro of the xivs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.
This right here.

These joints along with the Ginger and the Royal Blue XIV's collected dust on shelves.

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.
This right here.

These joints along with the Ginger and the Royal Blue XIV's collected dust on shelves.

I was in 10th grade when the XIVs released.  I bought the black/red's on release day.  Not too long later I remember going to the store with my mom and seeing the Indiglos on sale for 100.  I really wasn't sold on the colorway, but she said she'd pay for part of them, so I walked out with a pair.

I was in 10th grade when the XIVs released.  I bought the black/red's on release day.  Not too long later I remember going to the store with my mom and seeing the Indiglos on sale for 100.  I really wasn't sold on the colorway, but she said she'd pay for part of them, so I walked out with a pair.

laugh.gif

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah these, Indiglos, Ginger lows  and Royal lows all sold poorly. Only dopemen paid 150 for non-Bulls or non-UNC colored Jays back in the day.

laugh.gif

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah these, Indiglos, Ginger lows  and Royal lows all sold poorly. Only dopemen paid 150 for non-Bulls or non-UNC colored Jays back in the day.

I bought the royal lows, I was in 7th grade. Those shoes didn't match anything
laugh.gif

I bought the royal lows, I was in 7th grade. Those shoes didn't match anything
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Happens all the time. Laney's and Mocha's are just some of the J's that everyone hated and now they are grail status.

As for me, I didn't like them then and don't like them now.

laugh.gif

Happens all the time. Laney's and Mocha's are just some of the J's that everyone hated and now they are grail status.

As for me, I didn't like them then and don't like them now.

These were fresh when they dropped. I copped the original colorway which was a '98 release if Im not mistaking. Dope shoes!

These were fresh when they dropped. I copped the original colorway which was a '98 release if Im not mistaking. Dope shoes!

Back
Top Bottom