Air Jordan XIV (14) Oxy 2012 return

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah these, Indiglos, Ginger lows  and Royal lows all sold poorly. Only dopemen paid 150 for non-Bulls or non-UNC colored Jays back in the day.

I was all over these and the Indiglos when they dropped in '98. My 1st pair was Playoff 13 so I was new to the game and got both of these with the quiccness.... I still have a pair of both but not my originals and I only wear them a couple times a year.. anybody remember how they smell like, like Band-Aids kinda?? Damn near 15 years later both pair still have that distinct smell.... as for non-Bulls non-UNC colors I was Crippin hard and thats all I would get... which is why the collection didnt start gettin hella chunky till I caught that case and started thinkin that the streets werent where it was at.... aahhhh the memories of the original Air Jordan releases.... the stuff of legends....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

Funny these go for so much...yet when they released everyone hated them just like the Indiglos, but now everyone loves them and claims them as one of their favorites.

I remember like 3 years ago I wore my Oxy's to Finishline, some kid asked me if they were fake since he never saw them before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah these, Indiglos, Ginger lows  and Royal lows all sold poorly. Only dopemen paid 150 for non-Bulls or non-UNC colored Jays back in the day.

I was all over these and the Indiglos when they dropped in '98. My 1st pair was Playoff 13 so I was new to the game and got both of these with the quiccness.... I still have a pair of both but not my originals and I only wear them a couple times a year.. anybody remember how they smell like, like Band-Aids kinda?? Damn near 15 years later both pair still have that distinct smell.... as for non-Bulls non-UNC colors I was Crippin hard and thats all I would get... which is why the collection didnt start gettin hella chunky till I caught that case and started thinkin that the streets werent where it was at.... aahhhh the memories of the original Air Jordan releases.... the stuff of legends....
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom