AIR JORDAN XIV INDIGLO QUESTION (PICS)

heeeeeeeellooooooooooooooooooooo niketalk,

i just recently purchased a pair of indiglo XIV's from a friend and thought i got a huge steal. The original release of the shoes was a little before mytime so i have limited experience with the details of the shoe. From pictures on the internet, everything about the shoe seemed to check out. But with closerexamination, one difference i saw was that the "Jordan Symbol" was all black instead of indiglo green on thetoe box.

My question is was there ever a model of the indiglos that were released without the indiglo green jordan symbol on the toe box?

Mine: black toe box jordan symbol
5011671c3a3d18626153bb04e385238c9f3dd15c.jpg

Green symbol:
b3e16c133c3f10676578c7fb33e1afeca5845f79.jpg

Gonna need more pics to definitively say this, but fugazi.

The tongue is supposed to be nubuck, not leather.

i was looking around the sneaker info websites, (sneakerfiles, kicksonfire etc.) and i didnt find anything about a pair w/o that greenish color jumpman.
so uh sorry bruh, but i think you and your friend should have a talk.
im not calling them fakes but from what ive seen/read over the past 10 mins makes me agree with ^^ that something is fishy.

It's unfortunate but those are 100% FAKE.

They are suppose to have the green JUMPMAN logos on the toes. Plus, the tongues are not suppose to be leather.

Peace

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Damn if they are faguzi that sucks bro I don't remember seeing any XIV's that are fake.

I dont know when you got into J's, but back in the day when JB retroed all the 14's, there were fakes in every color of the rainbow.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Damn if they are faguzi that sucks bro I don't remember seeing any XIV's that are fake.

Huh?

Arguably the most faked Jordan along with the XI

they are fake, another sign is the shinny leather tongue. the tongue on the real ones has a little bit of a fur feeling on it, not straight leather. sorrydude, time to burn em.

Back
Top Bottom