AIR JORDAN XX IS UP ON nike.com/Swoosh now!

The only XX's that is missing from my collection. These could not have came out at a worse time
mad.gif

The only XX's that is missing from my collection. These could not have came out at a worse time
mad.gif

stealths>these but it they put white 17s with the gator skin id cop instantly... even for retail

stealths>these but it they put white 17s with the gator skin id cop instantly... even for retail

I saw them about 4 hours ago and decided to buy. Need some XX's and curious to see the condition, if they fulfill the order. $175 is a little steep.

I saw them about 4 hours ago and decided to buy. Need some XX's and curious to see the condition, if they fulfill the order. $175 is a little steep.

I can respect this JB... Looks like a good year if they keep QS releases like this alongside the scheduled GRs

I can respect this JB... Looks like a good year if they keep QS releases like this alongside the scheduled GRs

Looks like orders will be fulfilled. Nikestore just officially tweeted the link for these. Get em if you want em!

There's a few other shoes that look to be old stock that is available. Nike Shox TR's and some others. They have that odd white background pic to them...

Looks like orders will be fulfilled. Nikestore just officially tweeted the link for these. Get em if you want em!

There's a few other shoes that look to be old stock that is available. Nike Shox TR's and some others. They have that odd white background pic to them...

Back
Top Bottom