Air Jordan XX3 Limited Release (Jan 25th) hits Canada

I received confirmation this afternoon that THE VAULT will be releasing this shoe on Friday January 25th at 10AM.

Air Jordan XX3 Titanium/White/University-Blue

There will be 4 more stores in Canada receiving this shoe, but I can't confirm who they are.

This is a big release for Canada.

-Kast

thats great news... I hope it's true, I don't know what I'll do if I can't get these shoes....

86i4sig.jpg

OUTKAST2 or anyone, do you know how early do cats usually line up at the door or do you think people better bring camping gear? Thanks in advance!

Dennis what's up my man? Damn it's been a while get on MSN...

But apparently Toronto wise from what someone told me is The Vault & Goodfoot and one of Vancouver's spots is Livestock. Again this is not 100%confirmed personally from me, but the person who informed me of this apparently was at a Nike meeting and was told this.

IMO the Black ones are better.

Yeah and it's confirmed LS Vancouver will have them I got a 2nd 100% confirmation, I woudl like to do the same for Goodfoot but I'm not even going toget into it.

Good info guys!
I much prefer the black/red XX3 too but think I'll wait til they hits outlets.
Is Nike/JB allocating to stores outside the US similar to the top 23 Nike/JB accounts in the US? I can see GDFT or LS being up there but I'm surprised theVault is doing that good (no disrespect to them). FL @ EC isn't getting them?

$185 USD will equal how much Canadian?

I'm guessing Nike Canada still uses currency exchange rates from 1999 so I expect the shoes to cost anywhere between $329-$752.88

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

$185 USD will equal how much Canadian?

I'm guessing Nike Canada still uses currency exchange rates from 1999 so I expect the shoes to cost anywhere between $329-$752.88
Well, the GR's are retailing for 229.99. I would guess....259.99 for these?

im not even gonna attempt to get these... I dont even like em that much... but thanks for the info

the resell value on the first day will probably be $1000+

Back
Top Bottom