Air Jordan XX3 Limited Release (Jan 25th) hits Canada

In terms of colourways I like Black, UNC, All-Stars in that order.

I'm going to get all three for collecting and sentimental purposes, if these do indeed end up being the last sig. Jordan than I'll kick myself in thehead for not getting them while I had the chance to.

This wont be the last numbered J.....remember Jordan signed a 23 year contract extension last year....They going to the 4 5...

blacks will be copped, they are pretty sweet, they've grown on me quite alot.

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

This wont be the last numbered J.....remember Jordan signed a 23 year contract extension last year....They going to the 4 5...

Just because he signed a contract extension, doesn't mean they still have to keep on putting out sigs.

Of course they don't HAVE to but if you think that it's just going to be Fusions and all these crappy Team J's......

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Of course they don't HAVE to but if you think that it's just going to be Fusions and all these crappy Team J's......

you have a point

So The Vault is doing Wristbands tomorrow? If so @ what time?

List is full for Vault release....only chance of getting a pair is if somebody leaves line by tomorrow am...wristbands given out in the AM...good luckeveryone...

^ Was just about to post that....(check your PM BTW)

From ISS.

For those who are planning to go to the Vault, dont waste your time

There are 20+ kids outside right now even though there is less then 20 for sale

And the Vault is not giving out the wrist band until tomorrow
Damn Its so cold outside

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Was just about to post that....(check your PM BTW)

From ISS.

For those who are planning to go to the Vault, dont waste your time

There are 20+ kids outside right now even though there is less then 20 for sale

And the Vault is not giving out the wrist band until tomorrow
Damn Its so cold outside

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When these dudes are 30 this is going to seem ridiculous.

yeah just got home from freezing myne out there for a while, but I'm happy and the dudes working at the vault, especially BEN, did a hell of a job oforganising these past 30 hours, much appreciated.

grats to all those that got their pairs, especially those that camped 2 nights

i also just got back and glad to be inside with a bed

heard that goodfoot sold theirs before time ...........the nike rep was all over it when i went to the vault saying that they stopped an ebay auctionbecause the shoes shouldnt have been out yet anyone else hear that................
never got my size willing to trade a 9 for and 11 hit me up

04e35c96e5ea393368a66d0e04642777bee3df8.pjpg
7d33561fe9c2393567226eed09dfdf07687e6e1.pjpg
440353b2ec223866659a659200be6ee692c27ff.pjpg

i see 1000+ auctions on ebay,i wonder if all these guys are gonna pay...if so,i would've gladly lined up 6 hours early...dunno bout overnight though,notthat desperate for a 600+ profit.

so the canadian releases went well from what i have seen in this thread, i was hoping to make the trip to toronto from detroit, but work held me to my stupidschedule....and i still cant believe Nike uses such horrible exchange rates, isnt US and CAN currency just about equal now or is your looney still worthmore????

Its pretty close to even, if not even.

Damn gotti, that cup matches those XX3s nicely, lol.

and if any of the 1-17ish crew are on here much respect, we laughed up and left with basically what we needed, everyone was seriously decent appreciated

Back
Top Bottom