Air Jordan XX3 Limited Release (Jan 25th) hits Canada

I'm so out of the loop with sneakers these days..

Is this the release that is only going to the TOP 23 Jordan retailers or something?

If yes, then 1-2 FTL/CHA locations should be getting them also.. I'd have to think EC FTL if anything?

I didnt know FL/Champs were getting them.

Also I was told by NIKE that they may release on the Saturday in Canada, the U.S. is the Friday.

so by the looks of it the Toronto store list is:

The Vault
Good foot

FL/Champs? some one confirm that

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didnt know FL/Champs were getting them.

Also I was told by NIKE that they may release on the Saturday in Canada, the U.S. is the Friday.

if that's the case... hmmm... i may try to get a pair...

If these release on a Friday it'll be a no go...don't think I could cut work
laugh.gif

Far as I'm concerned JB is about 3 years too late on finally giving Canada a "Limited" Jordan release.

^ Agreed but ah well.

Again Boutique wise they're only dropping in 5 stores across Canada.

Toronto - Goodfoot & The Vault
Vancouver - Livestock & DIPT
Montreal - I didn't get confirmation on that store....

So that's it unless more info is put out on Champs/FL.

I'm sure they'd make good trade bait....

But i'm sure as I see more pics of them, They'll grow on me....

Atleast the lineup will only be 23 deep. Question is how early will the lineup be?

Good luck to those planning on camping/lining up in this bricka$$ weather regardless. If the release is Sat atleast it won't be as cold but there'll besnow.

Last crazy release was the DOTD's but atleast it was still Nov. and much more quantity.

was just wondering if Canada is getting the white/red/black colourway (the one with the MJ 23 sig all over).. and if this is also counted as the limitededition ones.. or if its going to be a GR

Im just gonna put it out there because no one has said anything.

Goodfoot has given access to a certain amount of our VIP customers the chance to own these shoes, as a way of showing love to those who have help this companygrow over the years. No raffle, No Line-up etc. Those of you who are on this list already know who you are. We'll leave it at that.

There wont be any released to the general public, so please refrain from lining up.

I was gonna post that up Pete, thanks for making it official to everyone so they won't waste their time.

Got my pair secured, these are definitely keepers now, they've grown on me so much over the last couple of weeks.

god damn if my dude in van cant get em im screwed for this release

anyone know where in montreal theyre dropping?

RIF-Logo-blue.gif

As stated by OUTKAST2
there will be 2 in T.O., 2 in Vancouver, and 1 in Montreal.
As stated by myself.

Toronto - Goodfoot & The Vault
Vancouver - Livestock & DIPT
Montreal - I didn't get confirmation on that store....

It really sounds like this shoe is growing on a lot of people because of the limited numbers. SERIOUSLY!!! In fact, the UNC pair is actually the leastappealing of the first 3 colourways. As we all know, limited numbers change people's minds and make once hated shoes look significantly more appealing. Iam very happy that Canada has received a true limited release. -Kast

Back
Top Bottom