Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Seems like it's plenty on FTL and family now...Guess people didn't want to pull that trigger.

Got my blue's off NDC =).

Anyways was going around Ebay and stumbled upon these.  Interesting find I suppose.  If legit I think the red is okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-28s-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Yeah definitely fugazi's.  Saw a vid on YouTube the other day of the black/red color way above and got excited, then watched the video.  Straight fakes from Hong Kong.  I have to think making something very similar on ID won't be difficult though.  I'm still waiting for a straight black/red/white "Bulls" colorway.

FakeFiles.
Never use Instagram but just looked this up.  Disgusting.
Yeah definitely fugazi's.  Saw a vid on YouTube the other day of the black/red color way above and got excited, then watched the video.  Straight fakes from Hong Kong.  I have to think making something very similar on ID won't be difficult though.  I'm still waiting for a straight black/red/white "Bulls" colorway.
Ah I see.  Makes sense if you read the sellers story + 0 feedback.  Made fakes fast then.

Nike.com was smooth sailing, after trying them on in a Size 10.5, I knew a 11 was a better shot, slept on it and woke up thinking hmmm, if I pass, I pass for ever probably at retail, LOL, so I went ahead and got the Blue's. Seems the Red will be everywhere if you want to scoop them later in the day, LOL, these things are selling like hot cakes. FYI, if anyone wants the Green Camo, House of Hoops in Chicago on state street has atleast a size 10.5 as of yesterday.

I understand some of the hate for the overall aesthetic look of the shoe itself, it is definitely "different", but once you strap a pair of these on your feet...just wow.  I haven't had a chance to hoop in my black/volts yet, but I did wear them all day in my house and have never had such a comfortable, light pair of shoes.  Unreal.

I hope the nike iD option will come to this kicks because I would rather make a pair I really love then try to cop diff colors

about to release a size 10.5 blue camo from my eastbay cart if anybody wants them. just wanted to give a heads up so hopefully my NT brethren can scoop them.

Its cool that folks are getting into these. I think its worth at least getting one pair if you're really into Jordans. Trust me once you figure out how you want to wear these you'll love them. I didn't plan on getting these but fell into the excitement of all star weekend, got the black/green cw and I'm glad I got a pair.

just woke up....surprised to see these still available. everyone must have no money left over after copping the foams

These cost more than the Foams. I don't like how these look in pics beside the "studio" shots.

They were up on NDC in all three color ways. The blue looks like the one that will sell out first.

why shouldn't they cost more than foams? the foams are poor imitations of the best 1997 had to offer. the xx8s are on the cutting edge of what 2013 has to offer. that's a long time, not to mention the xx8 is an actual basketball shoe instead of a inferior replica of a 1997 basketball shoe.

So which red actually dropped? Sneakernews and Eastbay showed red with a black zipper and black hang tag on the zipper. Nike showed a UNC blue  zipper hang tag and white zipper. The red camo pattern was different too.

So which red actually dropped? Sneakernews and Eastbay showed red with a black zipper and black hang tag on the zipper. Nike showed a UNC blue  zipper hang tag and white zipper. The red camo pattern was different too.
Want this question answered as well. Just copped the red camos, hopefully its with a black zipper...

why shouldn't they cost more than foams? the foams are poor imitations of the best 1997 had to offer. the xx8s are on the cutting edge of what 2013 has to offer. that's a long time, not to mention the xx8 is an actual basketball shoe instead of a inferior replica of a 1997 basketball shoe.
This^

Got my blue's off NDC =).

Anyways was going around Ebay and stumbled upon these.  Interesting find I suppose.  If legit I think the red is okay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-28s-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
The story that woman came up with
mean.gif

Air Jordan XX8
Photo Blue/White
584832-401
March 2, 2013
$250

Air Jordan XX8
Gym Red/White
584832-601
March 2, 2013
$250

Air Jordan XX8
Tour Yellow/White
584832-701
March 2, 2013
$250

Because they are a shoe, that is meant to be worn in a competitive sports by in most cases non-professional/semi-professional athletes! Good thing is so many people hyped these shoes and the JB/NIKE trolls really thought that they could put out 4 colorways at 250.00 this close together and they would live up to the hype. Now it's almost certain that I can get a pair at outlet prices.

Back
Top Bottom