Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Those origamis are much nicer than what's coming. The orange soles on the why not makes them look very cheap. And that knicks colorway, just no. 
its not knicks tho, theyre russel westbrook pes, and he plays for okc, whose colors are blue orang and white

I really wanna ball up in these, I still haven't seen anyone with a pair yet out here in Jersey. I haven't even seen them in any of the stores. Are the XX8's a limited release or something?
What part of jersey? I feel the same about my volt/blacks..haven't seen ANYBODY with them. But as far as ballin, I'd recommend it, they hold up extremely well , mine have shown zero wear after playing in them a few times

i wish JB would release the JBC xx8s. they are so dope would definitely be one of the best of the xx8 cws.

I agree. They better release! Jordan Brand released those garbage JBC's from last year. They need to release this year's JBC's bcuz they are definitely the best JBC's they've ever made. They would be stupid not to release them.

who is picking/changing these dates at JB ?

so now we have the next 4 CWs of the XX8s dropping a week apart and some on the same day as the 11 retro lows ?

what is the rush ?

can we spread them out a little ?

SMH

Last edited:
who is picking/changing these dates at JB ?
so now we have the next 4 CWs of the XX8s dropping a week apart and some on the same day as the 11 retro lows ?
what is the rush ?
can we spread them out a little ?

SMH
Nike and JB have been going crazy with these releases ever since all star weekend. They ain't slowing down till the end of the year

Have you tried them on? The colors lately though are just uninspiring. 

Yeah I did and the feel was great...Toe seperation got me kind of shook (especially since I wanted them for playing ball)...That combined with the poor color-ups and I've opted to pass...Only thing that could still bring me around is an ID option...

Yeah I did and the feel was great...Toe seperation got me kind of shook (especially since I wanted them for playing ball)...That combined with the poor color-ups and I've opted to pass...Only thing that could still bring me around is an ID option...
The toe seperation was with the pre-release models, they fixed it before release date tho

^incorrect. the toe separation risk was apparent on the first official release colourways. they've reinforced it in subsequent colourways.

no worries. unlike last year, these didn't drop early. it's just the first run that had the problems (so far).

Yes they are butter.

i find myself going fully zipped each time i rock mine,  so inter boot color starting not to matter to me.

Back
Top Bottom