Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

eastbay states they have NO info on this weekend

finishline DID acknowledge the release,  but states they will not carry them ?

crimson socks came today
pimp.gif

it was too late I had em sealed up because he sent Fedex to my house to pick them up.

He didn't confirm or deny that he knew someone JB related, obviously he had ties to the JBC somehow with the XX8 and the Black/Gold 1s.  he is from NC, so there are obvious Jordan ties there.

The shoe on the left I believe.  Each shoe was in a separate white microfiber/cloth bag which set in a black Jordan box.

DANG I really should have taken pics when I took em out.

He said they weren't for sale, I tried to convince him, but he wanted em for keeps.

Promo pic here on the left

Maybe I'll see if he can send me some pics of the shoe I just had...

guy just accidentally sent me JBC PE of the XX8 the red one instead of AJ1 Black/ Gold.
if i were an a-hole i'd keep em and do nothing.
however is not how i ro

not how i roll.
i'd snap some pics but i am sending back soon.
could be worth more than aj1, havent seen any on ebay...
black/golds arrive today, i couldn't imagine sending the wrong pair to someone and send the right one b4 they return it, but if that were me i'd be pissed i sent out a "priceless" shoe and hoping it gets returned

respect.
repped.

it was too late I had em sealed up because he sent Fedex to my house to pick them up.
He didn't confirm or deny that he knew someone JB related, obviously he had ties to the JBC somehow with the XX8 and the Black/Gold 1s.  he is from NC, so there are obvious Jordan ties there.

The shoe on the left I believe.  Each shoe was in a separate white microfiber/cloth bag which set in a black Jordan box.

He said they weren't for sale, I tried to convince him, but he wanted em for keeps.

damn those are beautiful, did he give u a discount on your black/gold ones for your honesty?

i wish JB would release the JBC xx8s. they are so dope would definitely be one of the best of the xx8 cws.

These are the ones they need to release instead of this other stuff. 

Those origamis are meant to be!  C'mon JB release them. They look so dope and I don't think I've ever seen the inner bootie yet. 

great extra padding in all the right spots
both shoe and socks listed as BRIGHT CRIMSON so shades match nice !
great buy as they were on sale at nike.com
Thanks man! I can't find a review anywhere. I was going to order from Nike.com but it's $22 with shipping. So I might order it from champs or footlocker for $18

dont trip, they should be available later, although they may be super limited

last years jbc pairs hit outlets and those were super limited so we shall see what happens

JBC2013 International Game

This is probably the only JBC2013 one I'm interested in. Anyone have any info? If its not released then I hope for iD's

Anywhere I can find the Black/Volt colorway in size 13 for a reasonable price? Been looking all over and can't find them anywhere. Def my favorite colorway and best by far, any help will be much appreciated!

Those origamis are much nicer than what's coming. The orange soles on the why not makes them look very cheap. And that knicks colorway, just no. 

Last edited:
Disappointed the white colorways for this weekend got pushed back to 6/8. Should be an interesting release that weekend with 4 colorways dropping. Still hoping the 3 JBC colorways drop. Those are my favorites so far...

Anywhere I can find the Black/Volt colorway in size 13 for a reasonable price? Been looking all over and can't find them anywhere. Def my favorite colorway and best by far, any help will be much appreciated!
its not volt bro, its clearly green, and try Idaho, seriously, call some footlockers over there

Back
Top Bottom