Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Played a couple games in these last night, plenty of cushioning for sure. Been so long since I played in a high top shoe as I've been playing in kobes almost exclusively since the V.

Did any1's oak hills have stretch marks on the front of the toebox where the clear lining of reinforcement is?? Wondering if this is a common thing for b-grades  or i just got a busted pair.

got the green camo pair on the way for 135 shipped. Excited to ball in them but at the same time I'm nervous with all the horror stories

Which outlet did you call for that deal? Got the oak hills for $81 shipped at Tulare Nike Outlet

Played a couple games in these last night, plenty of cushioning for sure. Been so long since I played in a high top shoe as I've been playing in kobes almost exclusively since the V.
Don't you think they play a lot like lows though?  I mean, the shroud zips up super high, but the inside mesh/fuse structure is super minimal.  From playing in my shrouded pair, I was pretty surprised to find that great range of motion that you get with a low (with good containment still)

Green camos are on the way to me
pimp.gif

Cannot wait. Had to go up half a size to 13 since 12.5 is the worst size ever to try and find. Will they fit ok ?

Green camos are on the way to me
pimp.gif

Cannot wait. Had to go up half a size to 13 since 12.5 is the worst size ever to try and find. Will they fit ok ?
Have you been wearing these in a 12.5 so far?  Do you have a narrow or wide foot?

I personally went half a size down from true size with my narrow foot, but I can going true with a bit wider foot.

Have you been wearing these in a 12.5 so far?  Do you have a narrow or wide foot?

I personally went half a size down from true size with my narrow foot, but I can going true with a bit wider foot.
Yes, I have the black/ volts in 12.5. They fit really well but a bit snug which I like. My foot's wide

Yes, I have the black/ volts in 12.5. They fit really well but a bit snug which I like. My foot's wide
You might be just fine in the 13.  Especially with a wide foot and if you lace them well.

I guess it's tough to say cuz I prefer the snug fit as well.

Congrats on the pickup either way 
smokin.gif
  Love my green camos

You might be just fine in the 13.  Especially with a wide foot and if you lace them well.

I guess it's tough to say cuz I prefer the snug fit as well.

Congrats on the pickup either way 
smokin.gif
  Love my green camos
Thank you sir, Worst case I can always double sock and lace up tight like you said.It's one of my favorite colors too. I missed out on  them on release day while going for the black volts so I'm glad to finally pick them up.

I was shocked how limited these were for a sig

Last edited:
http://lifeandtimes.com/jordan-brand-innovator-rob-bruce-talks-about-jordans-flight-plate-technology

Great article on the XX8 and SE.
JB even admit the created a limited number of XX8s.
Is that news or did they already admit that?

thanks for the link, but that was no interview. that was a fluffy commercial. lots of blow hard language, but nothing really said.

notice how in one paragraph he talks about limiting shoes and creating hype but in another saying they want to make the shoes accessible. i don't like hypocrites.

Ray Allen's se from last night looked cool we have any pics?

And I think they meant the technology more accessible not necessarily the shoe. Which I mean it will be I think they are diff going. To ride this unlocked zoom quite a bit.

The next evolution will probably be the forefoot like the superfly and perhaps even full length? Or now imagine unlocked zoom with a. Foam.

It's going to be weird and maybe cool when they add it to cp3 line

Back
Top Bottom