Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I think im finally gonna get a pair of these to hoop in. the oak hills are calling my name.
It would be a wise choice Big J -- quite the experience imo

thanks. I have some 2012s that im gonna exchange for them along with the $25 coupon outlets were offering last month.

Im not a fan of the layout but at least the colors match my bulls shorts.

thanks. I have some 2012s that im gonna exchange for them along with the $25 coupon outlets were offering last month.

Im not a fan of the layout but at least the colors match my bulls shorts.
I'm not the biggest fan of that pattern either, but to get any XX8 at that price is almost a no-brainer

hope so... Ive been reading about the zoom bursting issue so ill have my fingers crossed that doesn't happen to me :lol:

^I've been worried about that as well...  

So far so good for me luckily.  The good news is that for about as many horror stories as I've heard, I've heard people say that their launch pairs are still going strong

Man. The Oak Hills are $180 at Sawgrass Mills Nike Factory. If they were $125 or $150, I'd bite. They didn't have any other color ways.

If I can find the blue camo or white/black camp for $100-130 I would be straight! Yes. The 28 was a limited shoe. JB was going for the higher end luxury shoe/performance. They will continue the trend. Remember when the lebron x was about to drop. Prices were rumored to run at $300. Nike quickly recognized the backlash and made other pairs without the nike+ technology. I'm sure if it was a huge backlash and people accepted the price, all of lebron kicks would have been $300. That was the whole reason behind the elite series. Testing the market

Picked them up today. Feel great so far. B grades but flawless. Arundel mills nike has them for $120.

Picked them up today. Feel great so far. B grades but flawless. Arundel mills nike has them for $120.

Nice pick up- I have been waiting for them to drop below 170, just called this morning and they told me they were still 170, I KNEW the guy didnt check! Hope they still have a 9.5 tomorrow.

Nice pick up- I have been waiting for them to drop below 170, just called this morning and they told me they were still 170, I KNEW the guy didnt check! Hope they still have a 9.5 tomorrow.

definitely are $120.

from the outlet thread:
If your outlet will price match grove city pa has those oak hill xx8s for 89.97.

Last edited:
Idk what it is about this shoe but i knew i was hooked when i put them on. Now im trying to hunt down any pair i can in size 7.5 (very few in this size) and 8 (little big but has all the colorways.) Picked up red cements for 200 from 23 penny and paid 280 for some DTRT. If any of you all know anywhere with 7.5/8 in stock let me know please.

Idk what it is about this shoe but i knew i was hooked when i put them on. Now im trying to hunt down any pair i can in size 7.5 (very few in this size) and 8 (little big but has all the colorways.) Picked up red cements for 200 from 23 penny and paid 280 for some DTRT. If any of you all know anywhere with 7.5/8 in stock let me know please.

... look a couple posts up. google the outlet. call.

Thanks again bigj505, got to arundel mills just in time, got the last 9.5 off the floor (asked the guy if they had more in back, he said no- but again, probably too lazy to check and lied like dude earlier in the day that said they were still 170).

I had been stalking them for weeks, hoping they'd go under 150, otherwise I was just gonna wait and get the black and red xx8 se. For 120, no hesitation. New ball shoe for the year!

Like bigj505 said they're B grades but flawless.  I wore my Oak Hill's around the house for a few minutes and outside for a little shootaround and I noticed they started getting small stress cracks around the toe area.  My wife saw them and asked "who are the hooker boots for?"  I was dead.  LOL

Chicago Premium Nike outlet has the all star game xx8 for 200 if anyone is looking. I called but the smallest size they have is an 8.5 so its a no go for me.

thought that jb has it solved, guess not. another shoe i was excited about.... ruined.

Shame on nike/jb.
While car makers make recalls to solve faulty designs which cost them millions, nike/jb even dont care to improve the design for the new colorways of the xx8.
No more xx8 for me.

Back
Top Bottom