Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I was able to purchase the Oak HIll PEs in a 10.5 over the phone for $105.xx shipped from the Tulare Outlets.  Rep over the phone said they still had about 3 pairs left but didn't ask what sizes.  Can't wait to ball in these.

The green camos came in today. They go along nicely with the black/stealths. They are indeed slightly too large but not excessively.The grip,cushioning and overall experience more than make up for it. I could have gotten either elephant prints, dtrt, or oak hills in my sz when they launched but I prefer the green ones to them

The green camos came in today. They go along nicely with the black/stealths. They are indeed slightly too large but not excessively.The grip,cushioning and overall experience more than make up for it. I could have gotten either elephant prints, dtrt, or oak hills in my sz when they launched but I prefer the green ones to them
nice pick up !

enjoy

I finally got the launch colorway for 99 bucks in the outlets. That's all I wanted...I heard "Why Not" PEs are still around in NYC, I gotta check that out though.

Last edited:
^Thanks.  May have to give my outlet a call.  Probably doubtful that they'll have them but worth a call.

so would you have gone a half size down?

oh so you got a half size up? a lot of people been saying to go down a half size. i went true to size at a 10, but ive tried a 9.5 and it felt a little more secure.
I couldn't wear a 12, it would be way too tight for me. 12.5 is just right, snug and a perfect fit, but I really wanted the green camos and had to settle for a 13

http://lifeandtimes.com/jordan-brand-innovator-rob-bruce-talks-about-jordans-flight-plate-technology

Great article on the XX8 and SE.
JB even admit the created a limited number of XX8s.
Is that news or did they already admit that?

I haven't heard anything publically being said, but I had heard that each colorway was purposefully made "limited" after so many of the 2012 hit outlets.

I think I read in here that there were instructions from JB to return to vendor if certain colorways sat too long. Maybe that is why we are now seeing certain colorways pop up in outlets? So far it looks like only the Oak Hills have been B grades.

I haven't heard anything publically being said, but I had heard that each colorway was purposefully made "limited" after so many of the 2012 hit outlets.

I think I read in here that there were instructions from JB to return to vendor if certain colorways sat too long. Maybe that is why we are now seeing certain colorways pop up in outlets? So far it looks like only the Oak Hills have been B grades.
I bought those b grade Oak Hills and returned them.  I couldn't see why they were b grades.  I didn't find any cosmetic damage and they seemed to function well.  I returned them because I just didn't like the colors.

I think im finally gonna get a pair of these to hoop in. the oak hills are calling my name.

Back
Top Bottom