Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Only if they're the VIP ones.
Only if VIP with a pin # (which i dont think they give those out anymore) VIP are now jus regular coupons

Maybe in store you can try but online im almost positive you wont be able to unless you buy them through FNL (at least the Feb 1st releases could use coupons)

Alright so I caved and bought a pair of the breds off FTL w/ the bday coupon from the coupon thread. 131 plus free shipping - if they're as good as y'all say, I think I got myself a steal for the moment lol.

**dismounts high-horse**

Nice... Love the look of the xx3, never grabbed a pair though... The lateral support wing kind of turned me off although it looks suh-weeeeeet!

Haha well damn, I'm kinda second-guessing my decision now... Hopefully they end up being nice, we'll see how they are when they get in.

right on man, yeah they might be better after extensive break in, ive only wore my xmas a handful of times bc my camo are so much better I just gave up on them. But with a little bit of wear on them the bags might soften up.... hopefully cause they are stiff enough that it pretty much negates the whole purpose of the flightplate IMO

I won't really know what the old way was like, but I guess I'll just have to go by comfort level. If they end up being responsive and super comfortable, then I'll hoop in them. If not, I'll rock em casually and to lift and stuff lol.

no half sizes in the ASG around my way today :frown:

Im gonna drop down .5 FTW.....

Last edited:
Guess I'm going to be heading to the mall to attempt to buy these. Wake up 20 minutes late and all the websites are already crashing and not even letting me add the ASGs to cart...

No free shipping but still nice to get the ASG at $128 and some change

This shoe is the sleeper of the whole AS pack

Last edited:
Finishline was giving me problems checking out, but I finally got it to go through. No WC rewards for me and I got hit with tax, so after the $20 off discount code the total was $148.18.

I'll take it.

Was able to get the All Star's for $126.48!

Rewards and the cc 20SNOW120 is still valid.

At that price I couldn't be any happier!

Back
Top Bottom