Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

No kidding?  I wonder if they're associated with L.A. Fitness.  Pretty sure they have the same exact poster.  The court setup looks way different though.

I have to agree that the sizing is tricky on xx8 se

I'm a TTS 10.5 on most nike shoes

however my first impression with 10.5 on xx8 se is they're kinda long..

so I tried to downsize .5 and they fit perfectly

^^ did the same thing but not by choice. Dude on ebay ran out of 10.5 and bought 10 in hopes i could fit. I think it's the proper size for me.

The Oladipo PE with the same colorblocking as the breds but with royal blue instead of red is fresh!

i have to agree with this, at least for my feet. the size i usually get felt long. the right shoe feels perfect a half size down BUT super tight on my left foot. but i have a wider left foot. go figure. 

quick question that's related - will these break in terms of width or is how they fit going to stay the same? thanks. 

had to do the same thing with the m10's but not the XX8's. went down .5 on the melo's and stayed at my normal on the 28's.

Most likely depends on your location, but I think my HOH is just fcfs.  Have you checked the locator?
checked locator and they will have them there but im not sure if they are doing raffles. Ive seen the Xmas XX8 SEs sit at Time Sq Champs for a couple weeks

I weigh 170 pounds max and never wore my xx8 black/electric greens om the court, just fo casual. And yet after 4 months the first crack on the firefoot outsole can br spot. Now after almost 1 year both sides aur units are flattened out :frown: this really suck.
quality is garbage. Shame on Nike/jb.

For those who have had the bag pop. How does it feel?

By that I mean if you were to not return them, do you think they would still be ok to play in? Of course it would not have the same feel as if the bag hadn't pop BUT would you say that the shoe is not completely worthless if u were to keep a pair with popped bags? Or would they be ok to rick casual still

Having a. Hard time trying to get my question across lol but hope someone can make sense of it.

If my pair pops on me, I'm done with them period. Law of averages says another pair should be okay but I ain't wasting my time and energy like that.

Once the airbag pops the shoes are done. It's like having a hallow rubber section of the sole, squishy. Happened twice to me, ended up not getting a third for that reason thus far despite being close to getting one of the recent solid colors.

Back
Top Bottom