Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Are these sold out online already? Looking for Black and Red 

Also are the Carmelo M10 pretty much the same shoes??

Edit: Found it 

Last edited:
Yea digging the SE, wasnt digging the shroud on the OG pair. but this I can get down w/.

I was going to try a pair of the og's on at the outlets the other day, but hell took like 5 mins just to get the box open haha.

It's hit or miss, just save the receipt.  Personally I've gone through 3 out of 4 pairs of the OG XX8 (6'1" 196 lbs).  Worst case scenario, you take them back to the retailer you bought them from for a credit, or you can send them back to http://nikeclaims.com if they pop within 2 years, but you lose out on taxes and shipping them back to Nike this way.

I picked up my first pair of SEs yesterday and started breaking them in today at the gym before SB.  The cushion definitely feels firmer than the original, but in a good way.  They were also a little stiffer than the OGs out of the box, which obviously got better after playing a couple games of pick-up.
Great performance until the zoom pop
Thanks for the info. I bought mine off NDC and they're usually really good with returns/exchanges so I'm not too worried.

I ended up with the grey xx8 se. To get the new bamboo ones dropping soon is the question. That white gonna get beat hoopin

Have played a solid 4-5 games now (mix of pickup and league) in my Xmas, and I just love this setup.. it's unreal.. They were so sweet out of the box but now they are even better. Responsive with great cushion and as long as they don't pop on me (lol) they are my go-to for sure. I picked up the black/red's as well yesterday so looking forward to getting out with them as well. 

I went TTS.. there is a fair bit of toe room but that's not such a bad thing (I often get alot of small toe rubbing but not in these).

If you are debating - just get a pair :smile:

I think the zoom in my Xmas is terrible compared to both pairs of camo se I have ... Dunno why their different but they are

Copped the breds, which is the best cw imo, but I'm thinking about the cool greys now too. Hmm...

Will wait for a new wave of colors to drop before I cop.
Not feeling any of these, got too many blk/red shoes as is. lol

Would like an all black colorway, especially being they are based off stealth and all.

What! No way those blues sold out on FNL like that lol i was def goin to grab them with that $40 off

Anyone else still waiting on their shoejocky order?

I'm in Cali, so that's probably why.  Was hoping they'd be here today.

i'm in NY and ordered mine late weds... but we had a bad snowstorn today. hopefully, i get mine tomorrow.

Still waiting for mine in cali too. Btw was just in vegas. Planet hollywood footlocker has sizes in green camo, grey camo and the three new colors. If i hadn't already bought some i woulda scooped em up.

Anyone else scoop the dark greys?

Haven't gotten a chance to take good daylight pics or an on-feet, but these Dark Greys are clean 
smokin.gif

They were underwhelming in pics to me, but on foot they're great.  Maybe I just like grey kicks...

Haven't gotten a chance to take good daylight pics or an on-feet, but these Dark Greys are clean :smokin

They were underwhelming in pics to me, but on foot they're great.  Maybe I just like grey kicks...
I got them as well but still waiting for them to get delivered.

Haven't gotten a chance to take good daylight pics or an on-feet, but these Dark Greys are clean :smokin

Your not the only one. I was set on buying the black and red ones but once I saw the greys next to them I had a very tough choice. I have enough black and red shoes so ended up buying the grey pair. I couldn't wait to wear them, I put them on as soon as I walked out of FL.

One thing I did notice the zoom bags in these are firmer than my shrouded pair. Maybe I just need to break them in.

just got my dark powder blues from shoejocky. love the cw. as for the unlocked zoom, maybe i was expecting a lot more, they feel alright. i remember wearing the lebron x the 1st time, and those were game changing ini'm hoping after a few games, they will break-in.

Back
Top Bottom