Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Finishline was giving me problems checking out, but I finally got it to go through. No WC rewards for me and I got hit with tax, so after the $20 off discount code the total was $148.18.

I'll take it.

You can also add another 20 off coupon 20SNOW120
Call them
You will end up as most of us around 128

You can also add another 20 off coupon 20SNOW120
Call them
You will end up as most of us around 128
That's what I used, I just didn't have the WC rewards to double up on.

Subtotal: $149.99

Shipping: $8.49

Tax: $9.70

Discount (20SNOW120): - $20

Total: $148.18

no half sizes in the ASG around my way today
frown.gif

Im gonna drop down .5 FTW.....
Man, had the same problem. No 12.5 and 13 is too big and roomy so I didn't purchase these.

Last edited:
Got them on FL just now, need some new shoes to ball in, loved the MeloM9's....but I've beat them pretty bad, and have been wanting to try these for a while..And thanks for the code guys...F*ck you CA tax..

Ordered my all stars on NDC this morning. I hope they don't cancel my order like they did with the Westbrook camos.

Depends on which code you are looking for fam, but I wanna say if they are, they'll be in the coupon thread.

Some people do get physical rewards coupons and cards in the mail, most receive online via email. Check the coupon thread in the Nike section, nobody needs to spend more than they have to lol.

Hope this helps man, my mistake if I misread/misunderstood your question.

Depends on which code you are looking for fam, but I wanna say if they are, they'll be in the coupon thread.

Some people do get physical rewards coupons and cards in the mail, most receive online via email. Check the coupon thread in the Nike section, nobody needs to spend more than they have to lol.

Hope this helps man, my mistake if I misread/misunderstood your question.

I was referring to the "20SNOW120" code

NDC still shows to have all stars in 8 9.5 10 10.5 12 13. Figured they'd all be gone by now.

Just saw the ASG in person. They got that nasty shiny glittery coat on the upper and tongue. No bueno, most likely will return my fnl order.

Back
Top Bottom