Air Jordan XXXII (32)

7D70E913-71C4-40B7-A391-95D4E7579501.jpeg

:pimp:

Like this design even more with them OG lacing system. :pimp:

They need to get back to about 5 or 6 mids and 2-3 lows. They’ve been releasing way too many color ways since the XX8. Understand why but waters the new model down in my eyes.

Tried on the WL82 on the other day, and it took a lot not walk out of the store with them. I do want to see more cw's but I thought they looked and felt great on feet.

Doubled up on the Rossos today. Not feeling any of the upcoming colorway so bought it just in case I don't like the following 15 or 16 colorways. If something else comes along I can always sell them for what I paid.
The carolinas are beautiful but I don't like lows

All my grandparents coming over from Italy in the early 1900s, I've been hoping JB would pay homage to the 2s roots.
I also actually like the 2 & XXX2. So as long as there aren't crazy limited, which I doubt, I'm in.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Russ hooping in XX8 SEs tonight...I love Retros like the next man, but I miss risk designs for the game shoe. I can't believe for the 2nd sig in a row they've failed Russ. No other way to say it. Between him and Melo that's close to $15mil a year...so they're paying $15mil a year for Russ and Melo to wear product JB doesn't sell . Great use of dollars there.

Russ hooping in XX8 SEs tonight...I love Retros like the next man, but I miss risk designs for the game shoe. I can't believe for the 2nd sig in a row they've failed Russ. No other way to say it. Between him and Melo that's close to $15mil a year...so they're paying $15mil a year for Russ and Melo to wear product JB doesn't sell . Great use of dollars there.
XX8s are still the GOAT performance Jordan. They got it right 5 years ago. They should have continued building on that platform and enhancing the tech.

Since the return to numbered Jordans we have had

XX8- heel and forefoot zoom plus a generous amount of carbon fibre. Unreliable with zoom bags popping
XX9- Forefoot zoom only and no CF :smh:
XXX- As above:smh:
XXXI- Full length zoom and I believe no CF. Certainly not a performance beast.
XXXII- Heel and forefoot zoom, minimal amount of CF. Chunky in comparison to previous models and zoom is felt less since not protruding.

If only the zoom bags didn't pop on the xx8 it would have been a legend. How could they not discover that in testing ?

I like that the sigs now take inspiration from the older models. What they should do is have two alternate sigs per year using the same tech for that year. One taking inspiration from OGs and the other a new design

XX8s are still the GOAT performance Jordan. They got it right 5 years ago. They should have continued building on that platform and enhancing the tech.

XX8- heel and forefoot zoom plus a generous amount of carbon fibre. Unreliable with zoom bags popping
XXXII- Heel and forefoot zoom, minimal amount of CF. Chunky in comparison to previous models and zoom is felt less since not protruding.

If only the zoom bags didn't pop on the xx8 it would have been a legend. How could they not discover that in testing ?
Nah mate, 29s.

Probably explains why so many players are wearing them.

Just a little snug in the toebox for me.

CF?

Back
Top Bottom