Air Jordan XXXII (32)

IMG_4203.JPG
NDC pair arrived today. They look even better in real life.

Last edited:
All the sudden the first 3 colorways are super low priority for me. I think the best is yet to come judging by the Carolinas

That high top white baby blue pair is :pimp:. They need to release them as GR, dudes will eat them up.

Last edited:
january 2018 pure platinum/hyper royal AA1253-007
February 2018 black/white/wolf grey-university red AA1253-002

Damn that Carolina colorway is freaking fire. Also can't wait till I can open my package, work + gym equals a nice payoff when I get home :tongue:

My red eastbay pair just delivered.
Exceeded my expectations
Pictures don't do them justice
Can't wait for the blacks
Nice work JB

JUSt got my pair in the mail. They are sung, perfect for playing basketball. They do fit tts. They look good, looking forward to taking them on the court.

If these had full length Zoom and great traction...

IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4245.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG
Swapped the laces. After trying them on, these fit TTS on me. Snugged fitting and not too tight for me.

Where did u get the matching laces??....and how were they to re-lace, just by looking at them and seeing the lacing system they seemed like a pain in the @ss to do?!?!?

Where did u get the matching laces??....and how were they to re-lace, just by looking at them and seeing the lacing system they seemed like a pain in the @ss to do?!?!?

there is no way he was able to put those new laces back thru the straps. personally tho, it really shouldn't matter...these shoes are pretty snug already. tightening them only helps cut the circulation to your foot even more

Back
Top Bottom