Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I just wish the app itself was consistent, between asking for how you to enter your login info and your pament info you lose valuable time trying to purchase a sneaker! smh

I just wish the app itself was consistent, between asking for how you to enter your login info and your pament info you lose valuable time trying to purchase a sneaker! smh

The app is still more of random then you think. You can enter as fast as you want and still get the L. Happened to me with the OVO 12. Had mega issues entering info and still won.

The app is still more of random then you think. You can enter as fast as you want and still get the L. Happened to me with the OVO 12. Had mega issues entering info and still won.

I understand but I shouldn't have to resubmit my card info if its already there, or log back in. I get it though... the app is gone app either way...lol but you know how it is when that tab switches at 10am and you're trying to buy a sneaker and then get asked everything else under the sun but the buy button.

They sold some in LA too, so not sure exactly how many are up for grabs.

Indeed.

The promo pairs they gave to F&F/Influencers were un-numbered though, so I wonder if some of the SNKRS pairs will be that.
Guess we will never find out, since no one actually got them it seems. :lol:

PO

next up, the AJ XXXIII. it would be nice to get a pair close to the original color ways outside of the 323 I took an L on today.

Yeah I think the Wings logo is on the other tongue, but the initial leaks for this pair just had the Wings on both tongues.

I’m in just for the heel emblems. But that tongue logo and argyle insole.. I’m sold.

(If I can emotionally recover from last night)

33FAA4FA-F6C8-41C3-AC0D-1D18686E0740.jpeg
BD53ECF0-E79D-46EF-8232-8256172D2F4A.jpeg

Did anyone else get the not selected notification? I usually do but these are still saying dropping in 15 mins. Pretty sure I entered correctly. Did the same for the OVOs and got the L message.

Any more reports on the traction of the solid outsole MVP version? Debating on those or the black/red Westbrook that just released. But the Westbrook's outsole is translucent as well and that has been more miss than hit lately.

Any more reports on the traction of the solid outsole MVP version? Debating on those or the black/red Westbrook that just released. But the Westbrook's outsole is translucent as well and that has been more miss than hit lately.

No complaints they're A1 for me (mvp pair)

I have long, narrow feet and they fit me perfectly TTS. Secure and enough toe room to wiggle my toes.

Others say that they fit long, but have trouble sizing down because then they're too narrow. People with wide feet go TTS and complain that they're too narrow, but if they size up they feel too long.

Back
Top Bottom