Air Jordan XXXIII first info

how you gonna come in here with that plush talk and tease me like that? Let me enjoy my mesh

tenor.gif

should have my pair when I get home from work today. I can go either way with the red/grey stitching but I dont know how I feel about the 3m. Were any pictures out showing the 3m before that video??

Out for delivery, wasn't expecting them until next week! I can't wait to check them out!

should have my pair when I get home from work today. I can go either way with the red/grey stitching but I dont know how I feel about the 3m. Were any pictures out showing the 3m before that video??

Both please give your thoughts and opinions when you get them in hand. Thanks.

everytime i see new pics i get less worried about this small unexpected mystery investment

this must be what having the condom break feels like

I hope we get a true white/red colorway in these. I feel like it’s been forever. Is the XVIII the last white/red air Jordan? I know the 2011 had the white/team red but that was more maroonish than red.

Does fedex move on saturdays? If I choose pick up at a fedex location could i save myself a day if its at the local facility?

Does fedex move on saturdays? If I choose pick up at a fedex location could i save myself a day if its at the local facility?

yeah, FDX Ground delivers to home addresses on Sat but not to businesses. FDX Express only delivers Sat, if the sender paid extra for Sat delivery.

if your local terminal is open, you may be better off calling them and seeing if you can go over and pick them up.

Both please give your thoughts and opinions when you get them in hand. Thanks.

After putting these on .5 up was definitely the choice for me, my tts is 12.5. These are still snug but not too tight, a little more room length wise but not enough to send them back. Overall the shoe is nice and the colorway is fire imo, cant go wrong with all black. I probably wont use the laceless system because of the fit width wise. Glad this size 13 worked out since stores around my area didn't receive them.

Nike seems to be the only one thats selling them. Eastbay took orders but they dont have any to sell apparently. I have yet to hear about any actual store selling them. I kind of like that theyre turning out to be so exclusive.

Nike seems to be the only one thats selling them. Eastbay took orders but they dont have any to sell apparently. I have yet to hear about any actual store selling them. I kind of like that theyre turning out to be so exclusive.
nah i bet these hit stores a week after

nike just needed to paint over all the little red zig zag parts on the side ofthe shoe lol

remember production of a shoe is done months before. yet they chose to show a pair with a red zig zag for the launch reveal

Back
Top Bottom