Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Late to the picture party but I just got my pair in.. joints are fire. I love the ASG hits. These have so much wasted potential. The nappy suede is nice.

FA55A78C-2804-4B87-8259-175DBDEF2EB0.jpeg
74F4BDA7-DA25-4C12-AB4D-DE8D5C2D3393.jpeg
7A9EC8C2-8357-4E7B-B592-3490CC738315.jpeg
DC65D5DA-F69E-4ABB-9A58-CCF01FB85000.jpeg

Just pulled the trigger on the red pair on Ruvilla for $140 shipped with 20% off coupon:D can't wait to finally try this on the court:nthat:

The Travis Scott 33s are the strongest model by far (IMO). I don't really like the model that much but the blend of material types and colors are dope AF. Still unlikely to cop.

Well...I wore my ASG to the movies, and had to take them off half way through. These have ample room in the toebox, it's the top middle of my foot that feels like it's being squeezed so hard that my toes started to feel a little numb. This is all straps loose. I love the sillouhet of the shoe and get lots of compliments, but I can't wear them for longer than an hour before my feet need a rest.

I wonder if this is why we aren't seeing a lot of players wearing them on court.

I want a plush edition, and the Travis Scott’s aren’t it. I like that they used the nappy suede on the AS. That’s in the right direction. Keep ‘em coming, JB. One of them you’ll get right...I HOPE.

Well...I wore my ASG to the movies, and had to take them off half way through. These have ample room in the toebox, it's the top middle of my foot that feels like it's being squeezed so hard that my toes started to feel a little numb. This is all straps loose. I love the sillouhet of the shoe and get lots of compliments, but I can't wear them for longer than an hour before my feet need a rest.

I wonder if this is why we aren't seeing a lot of players wearing them on court.
I had the same exact thing happen to me when I wore my FOF's for the first time. I went to see Aquaman opening weekend and I was uncomfortable the entire movie. It was just my left foot. The right foot was fine. I even went up half size. I haven't worn them since. So sad cause it's such a dope shoe.

Last edited:
I really do want it. :lol:

:lol:

I mean, man ... how is it even real there still isn't any? And if nothing else, where's the rest of this Flight Utility line they were pushing at the launch almost five months ago? The apparel for that would work well enough with the actual 33. WTF is going on. W. T. F. IS. GOING. ON. It defies all logic.

Back
Top Bottom