Air Jordan XXXIII first info

You guys are wrong lol. I didn’t like the lows much at first. Then i saw a pair at foot locker and was pretty impressed, especially after i tried them on. Go look at a pair in store or whatever, the white ones are actually pretty freaking sharp FR.. Black ones would be even better if they shared the gray sole agreed, the clear sole thing is super played out on the 33s anyways.

I like the lows 3/4th cut way more than the sig. That pull tab on the tongue of the highs dont do it for me. Also like mentioned I was waiting on the Jordan 3s inspired colorways, but wished they utilized cement grey elephant print.

I like the lows 3/4th cut way more than the sig. That pull tab on the tongue of the highs dont do it for me. Also like mentioned I was waiting on the Jordan 3s inspired colorways, but wished they utilized cement grey elephant print.

That heel tab on the lows is obnoxious.

The tongue pull on the highs could've been designed better. And the Achilles shield shrunk.

Prices droppin'?

Finna cop them Thrillers and gracefully bow out...

IMG_0932.JPG

IMG_0931.JPG

:pimp:

Last edited:
Vast Grey's down to $130 on Nike.
Man i’m really torn now. Was gonna grab the black lows this weekend but i’ve been eyeing those damn vast grays for a while now. If they’d drop the CNY pair to 130 i’d pull the trigger on those. I’m gonna end up with literally every pair of the 33s all said and done. :smh:

Looking to cop the TS 33s. I’m a wide footer and wear a 12 in every other Jordan. What is the fit on the 33s? Does it compare with any other retro model? Any help is appreciated

Looking to cop the TS 33s. I’m a wide footer and wear a 12 in every other Jordan. What is the fit on the 33s? Does it compare with any other retro model? Any help is appreciated

I have the TSs, and I'm wide footed...

...buy your regular size.

The 33s take a couple wears to break in for a wide foot, but once they do - it's on...

...no where near the pain of breakin' in Flightposite IIIs, but it's the same comfort once they form to you.

S.I.P Nipsey.

My black 33s cord snapped in the right shoe I'm heated and they haven't been worn that much I was about to ball in them too. How is the return process with Nike?

My black 33s cord snapped in the right shoe I'm heated and they haven't been worn that much I was about to ball in them too. How is the return process with Nike?

Usually VERY good. You'll need to call/chat with them first to get a return authorization if it's been over 30 days, though.

Yeah, return/exchange/defect policy is the best in the industry IMO.

you'll be fine, like jshortt jshortt said, just call/chat with Nike and they'll set you up

Heya guys, I've been a lurker for awhile & thought I'd finally sign up.

Copped these in a 10.5 from Footlocker in my home town (Sydney AUS), only 4 of us that lined up (I was there almost 2.5hrs early...2hrs by myself). Only 1 pair in 10.5 but mostly 2 pairs in each size.

I really love the look of these but I'm finding these way, way too tight. I normally wear 3s & 5s and the width on those are great for me, going up to a size 11 & I'm sure I'll be tripping. Honestly bit of a mission to get these on the feet, even with the red strap undone. Once in, there's no point to pull to tighten. Hoping they'll give a little so kept them on feet at home on carpet for 45min last night but the only fire was the sides of my feet. Have them back on now for 10min and the burn is real. I'm thinking the mid sole is molded too high and that's causing the pain.

As sad as it makes me, I might have to take these back. Will sit on them for a couple of weeks and decide. Devastated.

Anyone else struggling as much as I am?
One thing that I’ve actually found helpful is taking out the shoe sole type thing in the bottom, there a a lot more room and it personally makes it a lot more comfortable

Back
Top Bottom