Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Bulls colorway is solid. Zion pair not so much. Probably won’t buy but need to see the Bulls in person. That pair is sharp but I’m not just blown away. That probably tells me I don’t need them lol

I really like these. The ACG colorway of the 33’s were the only one’s I copped and while I liked them I was overall disappointed with the day to day comfort of them. Looking forward to getting the black inspired colorway and giving the zoom a shot. The fact he said these are better then the KD12’s zoom setup has me highly intrigued.

Bulls colorway is solid. Zion pair not so much. Probably won’t buy but need to see the Bulls in person. That pair is sharp but I’m not just blown away. That probably tells me I don’t need them lol

You don’t like this pair?

8f56ec66-08ee-4ce3-b1df-454dc026dcb8-jpeg.2415120

Those look pretty clean to me. I can see them doing great cw’s with this model.

I really like these. The ACG colorway of the 33’s were the only one’s I copped and while I liked them I was overall disappointed with the day to day comfort of them. Looking forward to getting the black inspired colorway and giving the zoom a shot. The fact he said these are better then the KD12’s zoom setup has me highly intrigued.

I have the red pair of 33’s, I like the Zoom. Still looking to get the ACG cw. You didn’t like the comfort in the 33’s?

bro, are you seriously this slow? youre acting right?

Oh now you’re gonna pretend like you weren’t serious?

You do this every time in the retro threads. I for sure saw you talking about thread count on the ‘Nike Air’ stitching or something bogus in the infrared 6 thread. You were likely in the 4 thread doing something similar.

You’re now muted though so it doesn’t matter lol.

You don’t like this pair?

8f56ec66-08ee-4ce3-b1df-454dc026dcb8-jpeg.2415120

Those look pretty clean to me. I can see them doing great cw’s with this model.

I have the red pair of 33’s, I like the Zoom. Still looking to get the ACG cw. You didn’t like the comfort in the 33’s?
Personally, not really. I don’t really dig that grid pattern on the upper, reminds me of the KDs. Plus part of the problem in general is so many Nikes using similar plasticky materials. Gives me a team shoe vibe. At least the Bulls colorway looks how I expect an Air Jordan to look. But I’m old LOL

Personally, not really. I don’t really dig that grid pattern on the upper, reminds me of the KDs. Plus part of the problem in general is so many Nikes using similar plasticky materials. Gives me a team shoe vibe. At least the Bulls colorway looks how I expect an Air Jordan to look. But I’m old LOL
The Zion pair just looks like too much going on. The white and black pair looks more toned down. I love it. Think the wife hates it though. lol.

Have a closet full of white/black/red Jordan's that I can't even wear because there is so many of that colorway, so will have to pass on that one. But definitely the blue void/green glow...

Back
Top Bottom