Air Jordan xxxiv first info

E0ADFD66-358E-4707-9861-4A81421358C2.png

Here you go!!!

Like em just wish they wouldve done the same cw on the base model.
34s are something serious, aside from the Eclipse i like something about each release and they feel so good on feet.

Some new Guo Ailun pes are floating around that are an abomination, but only because I can’t place the theme. I thought it was spongebob at first but I think its something else I can’t put my finger on but know. I wont bother posting those in case theyre fakes.

Nikelab.jp has the full SE pics and say 2-13 for release, but I guess thats for Japan. But the shoe itself looks good. I’m in, assuming we actually have a shot at getting them.

CU1548-001-c-768x465.jpg

CU1548-001-f-768x546.jpg

CU1548-001-b-768x392.jpg

my boy is manager at hoh he said closest store to us getting them is Chicago for ASW
Swoosh try for me I guess

I’m in Winston Salem NC, there’s a house of Hoops here. But I’m gonna order everything from the Goat 🐐 on release day. I’m not gonna waste anytime

I’m in Winston Salem NC, there’s a house of Hoops here. But I’m gonna order everything from the Goat 🐐 on release day. I’m not gonna waste anytime
Man hope they release here in ga. Got to have them asap

Those frags are nice. Would have liked for those to release without the logo just as a regular colorway. Would have been one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom