Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I’m sure this has been beat to death already in here but I typically live in retro threads so ima ask anyway, how are these for casual wear? Overly business ala the 34? Or a little more forgiving?

Might be down for SE's on disco. They are pretty tough even though I'm more into showing the laces and less zippers. They pulled from a lot of other J's like the XIX and XVI's and a little of the XX3's too IMO.

I’m in for those Infrareds too.
so far:
Chicago’s
CNYs
Melo Ambers
All star SEs
And may go for Unite colorway just because I don’t think it’s gonna get much better.

looking forward to the lows too.

I’m sure this has been beat to death already in here but I typically live in retro threads so ima ask anyway, how are these for casual wear? Overly business ala the 34? Or a little more forgiving?
Depends. How do you feel about running shoes as casual wear? The upper is nearly as minimal as a runner. The emphasis on performance is pretty high.

If you like the feeling of being wrapped in high quality, sturdy materials, this isn't it.

Do we think these SE's are gonna sell out in the AM? I'm trying to watch my spending this week with so much stuff dropping, and still recovering from strangeloves. I don't wanna miss these tho and dont wanna have to pay extra if I can avoid it. I'm nervous they could sell out tomorrow, or at least in certain sizes.

Do we think these SE's are gonna sell out in the AM? I'm trying to watch my spending this week with so much stuff dropping, and still recovering from strangeloves. I don't wanna miss these tho and dont wanna have to pay extra if I can avoid it. I'm nervous they could sell out tomorrow, or at least in certain sizes.

My guess is they sit, but who knows how many are available. I like them a lot but I haven’t seen people going nuts over them, plus there are a ton of shoes coming out the next few days. The Lebron lows, kyries, the Lebron Monstars, Jordan 1s, PG4 Gatorade, Red jordan 3s, Don C KD12s, Virgil Abloh Jordan Vs, Why Not Zero3s, and a couple others. And next week the James Gang Brons are out, etc.

infrareds

infrareds.png

Maybe

I am in love with jordan XXXIVse chicago but they do not leave in europe, I will have to pay resellers or buy in stockx :smh::angry:

Trying to find the first colorway at retail (or below) in a 13 - anyone know of any shops that still have them in stock?

Honestly it depends on you. In this thread there are people that took their 34's to the gym and I for one was pleasantly surprised when I tried them on in store and they just looked like something I'd wear casually. Lastly.. you can wear ANYTHING casually.. its up to you whether or not it "feels" right or like what your style normally is.

Copped for now, was a struggle on mobile. Had to use the Nike plus app. They didn’t even have certain sizes available like 11.5 so I have a feeling these are pretty damn limited compared to the other 34s that have dropped so far.

Swing and a freaking miss :frown::sick::smh: stockx goat here I come, I really think it spent to much time arguing about my address

Was 11.5 even available? This seriously blows! Struck out on Chi/UNC 1s and now I can't even get these since Nike didn't even put up the size I need!!

didn't even see a size 14

Amazing isn't it. The most advanced Jordan basketball shoes to actually play in and yet we can't even buy them. Retros, I get that. But these? Give me a dang break! Make a good amount. You want people to buy them and maybe, I dunno, play basketball in them? SMDH

Back
Top Bottom