Air Jordan xxxiv first info

air-jordan-34-white-black-red-release-date-3.jpg
why not make the whole shoe cw like this!?

I have the red pair of 33’s, I like the Zoom. Still looking to get the ACG cw. You didn’t like the comfort in the 33’s?

Nah they weren’t really my cup of tea for day to day. From what I gathered in the 33 thread, the later releases and lows were a lot more plush. My biggest complaints were the break in process, and despite that, still being super firm compared to the past few signature releases. Also I found myself using the heel strap to adjust the actual fit more then I did the FF system. Again, this is from a casual perspective.

colorway is da best thing about these monstrosities....you slap those cool early 90's bright colors on some 90's, 95, hell any airmax and they'd be flames...this shoe is horrible.
I agree these look bad. Maybe better on foot idk. I like the 32 those were a good collab of a 2 and new modlel. I think it would of been cool if they used the look of the concept
Screenshot_2019-09-07-16-20-02-1.png

First new sig Jordan I liked off rip since the AJ 30. The white pairs looks soo clean and I’m rocking casual. But then it’s cloth mesh which jeans will bleed on or someone will spill something on. So I might check out that blue void pair. But these are a go for me. Will be copping a colorway for sure.

Back
Top Bottom